Gaming Red Steel 2 pre-order codes (lets share them!)

resincake

Trophies
XP
Country
Pyrofyr, i wouldnt bother wasting your breath trying to explain it buddy, ppl like that argue for the sake of it, which is why I havent bothered replying to him after posting my 2 cents. Whatever the dipshit says, if he really is against things like torrents and megaupload, etc type sites he wouldn't know so much about them, and lets face it if he was that ethical he wouldn't be on a forum dedicated to modding & playing backups now would he. just posting here proves he's lying to at least himself.

Leave them to it, we all know he as at some point downloaded something pirated, and if he denies it hes full of it, hell even my mom as a few mp3z .. lol . And trying to explain that just because someone knows how to use those sites and admits to using them doesn't mean they dont buy games, hell its usually the opposite, and they're sick of payng for shovelware, and sensibly prefer to see if they like the titles first. We all know there are abusers to the rule but as is the fact in every walk of life. ;>

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry gentlemen, I believe the anti-piracy debate is in the next room. Let's stay on topic, shall we?

When the game gets sent out sometime next week the codes will be flowing through the Information Superhighway, don't worry. I'm looking forward to the cool unlockables.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pyrofyr said:
Am0s said:
resincake said:
Am0s said:
IF you bought the game why would you wanna give your codes away, might as well give your money away too

You mean like those ppl do that upload games, movies,apps,etc to torrent sites and megaupload (etc) do ? So you think, we'd be better off if noone shared right ? Or is it, why should you share if other people are doing so .. Wait.. dont tell me.. you've never DL'd anything off a torrent site, right ?

My opinion is if it doesn't affect the product you have purchased where's the harm, but I am a believer in sharing and also karma, perhaps I'm the fool ?

For the record I personally have no interest in the preorder codes or the game itself, for that matter, I just get a bit annoyed with the leechers of this world who take and take, and don't give back in return ..

your whole comment contradicts itself, if your a leecher than that leecher wouldnt have a pre-order code as they would of downloaded the gemae, hence how could they give something back, if someone paid $5 for a pre-order code and they get some blue katana good for them who cares, but why should they give that code which they paid for to some joe for free

I dont use rapidshit megaupload or shitty torrents no, and for the record I didnt buy it, but if I wanted the pre order crap then maybe I would preorder the game, here here to all the people who buy games and support the company that makes these games
Wow you're a fucking retard. Because sharing is caring, the same reason why release groups go out and buy the games to then make copies to upload online for all of us to download.

offtopic

same to you kiddo, dont presume too much might get you in trouble one day

ontopic
wait for the codes

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Christopho said:
WiiThoko said:
I would like to add that I actually got a pre-order code by typing in random numbers. I was about to take a picture of it, but I accidentally pressed A...sorry guys.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lesson Learned: Pushing random numbers works XD GG LMFAO
I clicked the X on the picture of the unlocked weapon...it didn't even say "Are you sure?"
Now I don't have the unlocked weapon before everyone else...
cry.gif

mistajase

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ConJ said:
Hey guys, just found a code randomly trying numbers. Here you go -

Pre Order Code for Baracuda - 3582880

Enjoy.

Great stuff! First post updated. Your Jedi powers are strong master ConJ!
ph34r.gif

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
mistajase said:
ConJ said:
Hey guys, just found a code randomly trying numbers. Here you go -

Pre Order Code for Baracuda - 3582880

Enjoy.

Great stuff! First post updated. Your Jedi powers are strong master ConJ!
ph34r.gif

Why, thank you sir.

I read the other post about randomly tapping in numbers, thought I would give it go (not hoping for much) and literally the third one I tried worked.
yaywii.gif

If only I had that sort of luck picking lottery numbers.

hedmunky

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
OK so the game is out and all we have is Nihonto Hana: 58855558 and Barracuda : 3582880. Isnt there like 3 more codes? Id really like to get the other ones. Ive scoured the net trying to find em but no luck. When can we expect them posted here on this thread?

mistajase

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hedmunky said:
OK so the game is out and all we have is Nihonto Hana: 58855558 and Barracuda : 3582880. Isnt there like 3 more codes? Id really like to get the other ones. Ive scoured the net trying to find em but no luck. When can we expect them posted here on this thread?

Depends on how quickly people post them.... You'll just have to watch this thread.

liquidlogic05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far we have:

Swords:
360152 = Nihonto Hana (or 58855558)
360378 = Kuro No Ken

Guns:
3582880 = Barracuda

There is still atleast one more gun code we don't have, maybe more for each.

Also, you can only have one gun code and one sword code in at a time. You can not have both swords or both guns at once. You must click the red X on the weapon to delete it, in order to get a different one.

The last gun we do not have the code for is called the Tataro, its a magnum. You can find pictures of all the weapons at:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6...57/m/2491067728

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw