Hacking Recover deleted files?

Rutoro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yo!

I posting this as kind of a last resort in hope of being able to retrieve the games on my M3i Zero that I accidently deleted. I was meaning to delete just one of the games so I could make room for another but for some unknown reason it decided to delete the whole folder without my consent(I swear it did NOT even ask me or in any other way notify me that it was going to be deleted permanently...), which unfortunely held all my games AND save files...... So far I've spent hours trying out about ten different filerecovery freewares and managed to recover a few of the games but not all of them and sadly not the ones I was hoping to recover the most.....

Does anyone out there know if there is any good way to recover those files or if this is a lost case and I should just.... give up?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Although I am a great fan of recuva ( http://www.piriform.com/recuva ) I also want to throw in http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/Main_Page (photorec and testdisk).

If neither of those get things back (and you have not otherwise done something to the drive) not much will (paid or otherwise) and almost certainly not in a manner likely to be useful to you; if you fancy stitching the data back together so be it but for the record the people that do it for a living tend to charge about the same per hour as most make in a week if not longer. Personally I would just play the game again or get some cheats/save editors and go to town.

Rutoro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
YESSSS!! I managed to retrieve all my games!! :D From now on I'm keeping a backup on my external harddrive just in case.

Thanks a lot guys!! I really appreciate it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)