recacer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys

looking for the best method to record the audio from the game "just dance" for wii. has anyone done this with any wii game?

thanks in advance.

edit: i got it. ran the wii audio cables through my dj mixer going into my pc. duh!

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hey steve, wtf is wrong with you.. What was retarded in this? Good question, good asker who could solve it on his own.

P.S. Wish I could afford some better audio equipment..
frown.gif

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm partly amazed someone really plays Just Dance, but also curious if the audio tracks on it are custom mixes or something?

Seems a lot easier to just download the songs from the internet than to rip them from the Wii game, eh?

recacer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ossot said:
I'm partly amazed someone really plays Just Dance, but also curious if the audio tracks on it are custom mixes or something?

Seems a lot easier to just download the songs from the internet than to rip them from the Wii game, eh?

it's actually kinda fun. but my daughter and her friends are the ones who really play it (im kinda out of shape, lol). i was looking to rip the audio for their upcoming school talent show. they want to do some of the dances. after recording one track, i too realized that these are probably nothing more than album tracks. sure enough. turns out i already have the needed tracks in my cd collection. so yeah, maybe i am a wiitard
wacko.gif

cheers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E