Recommended Hard Carrying Cases

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Cash Machine, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Cash Machine
    OP

Cash Machine Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2008
    United States
    So as I was recently purchasing my DS Lite & accompanying flash cards, I also picked up a clear crystal case that was too bulky and felt too cheap, an extending metal-shafted stylus that didn't even fit in the DS stylus slot, and a set of screen protectors that I finally gave up on ever getting on dust-free. I'm now engaged in round 2 of my DS Lite accessory purchasing.

I've decided to just leave my pretty, pretty Cobalt DS naked, and buy a nice carrying case to lug it around in when not in use.

What I'm in the market for is a slim, hard-shell case, either plastic or metal. The aforementioned flash cards mean I don't need extra space for games. A padded, shock-absorbing interior would be nice as well.

Allow me to completely geek out for a second and describe my ideal case: a black aluminum clamshell with a red velveteen interior.

Any suggestions?

2. Cash Machine
    OP

Cash Machine Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2008
    United States
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice