Gaming Recommend me a few games.

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so i'm gonna get a ps vita soon and I'd like someone to recommend me a few games , sure I could go check out ign's top 25 or something along those lines , but where's the fun in that ? i'll play anything but sports and racing. so recommend away. rpg's , shooter's , action , horror . anything goes

D

Deleted-379826

The best game of all time period is on there, Persona 4 Golden! It's a must have :P

Reactions: Chary

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so I checked out the demo for DQ builders. as an old school DQ guy, but absolutely not a fan of minecraft, I had a blast with the demo

I'm just debating about whether I want the PS4 version, or the native vita version

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I checked out the demo for DQ builders. as an old school DQ guy, but absolutely not a fan of minecraft, I had a blast with the demo

I'm just debating about whether I want the PS4 version, or the native vita version

That depends. If you want to pay import costs you'll have to get the ps vita version from play-asia or simular sites as it isn't physically released in the states as far as I know. Otherwise, you can the ps4 version which came out physically everywhere. All of this is null if you go digital though. Prices for digital I think haven't gone down...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_sJ79aDQTeQ?si=dCPYbyGhZ8OFK8nb