Hacking Recommend flash card 3DS

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
My god, that sticky about NOTHING PLAYS 3DS ROMS should be BOLD size 72 color red flashing and force you to read it before u can go anywhere else here....... Anyways what others said, DStwo for GBA and SNES emulation in the future.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didnt say I want 3ds rom for flashcard cuz they already told me. Only I ask for flashcart work for gba emulator and other emulator like u said snes.

nikkuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
I already have ds game for flash cart. I already have snes game on my laptop and my wii. Well gba game and 3ds game. and some other thing do support from 3ds.

From what I understand, you already have a flashcart for DS games and you're not particularily interested in any SNES games, you'd much rather play GBA games instead...?

Seeing that there are no flashcarts that currently support 3DS games... get a PSP.

Perfect GBA emulation, among many other systems, on a nice, wide screen. And of course PSP games. All PSP's are moddable nowadays by the way. And you can get them relatively cheap. Great deal, to be honest. If there was a good time to buy a PSP then it's "now".

A: What flashcard should I buy?
B: A PSP
A: But that's not a flashcard, and that's not an answer.
B: But a PSP is cheap

Flashcards are like $10 now. If someone wants a PSP, I think they would have asked something along the lines of "I'm thinking of buying a PSP. What can it do?" Or maybe they might post it in a PSP forum. That's a novel idea, isn't it?

Telling someone to buy a PSP when he's asking about a 3DS is like telling someone to buy an xbox360 when they ask for recommendations for an FPS on the Wii. It doesn't answer the question, and it doesn't help.

katrina0126

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace3ds card is also a good choice for you,cas it is the cheapest card in the world,it could support 3ds v3.0.0-6 out of box as well.
More information can be found from its offical site www.ace3ds.com

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nikku, I didn't ask about PSP. I ask about 3ds. Unless you should see thread title, that will be easier.

Man, I know you're deaf, but can you please check what you type before you post it? You're asking for people to recommend something to you, when your replies are grammatically screwed to the point that you need to decipher them; it's pretty annoying.

DSTWO is best for what you want to do, and realhotstuff is your best choice in terms of where to buy it from. It's not a cheap flashcart that has over 9000 different clones, so keep that in mind. RHS is a great place to buy flashcarts from, you'll get the package in about 2-3 days after ordering it (I'm from KY as well, so I'm speaking from experience)

mori123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whats funny is for the $40 dollars that Supercard DS2 costs you, I can get a psp 2000 or 3000 easy any day of the week heck eb games barely charges 80 for theirs and thats Overpriced Kijiji/craigslist a psp can be had for 40-50 cad easy, And half come with 8 gig ms produos.. So if your Looking to emulate NON Ds games The poster who said get a PSP was correct the DS system is no good at emulation where as a psp does it like a champ.

But For the sake of staying on topic I also Second Avoid AK2i they are cheaply made and the only reason they are any good is normatt who has proven great at coding though he is, Friendly he is not. I personally Recomend the r4iDSN cart it also has direct wood support and Works great, AKAIO Closed source normatt quits leaves acekards in the dust and u have a piece of garbage, Wood Opensource YWG quits. Lots of other folks who can take up the project.

mori123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whats funny is for the $40 dollars that Supercard DS2 costs you, I can get a psp 2000 or 3000 easy any day of the week
USD, or some imaginary currency? I'd like to pick up a $40 PSP 2K/3K as a cheap gift for somebody. :P
Canadian, On kijiji In toronto they cost around 40 bucks for a psp 2k/3k i get them quite regularily Then Improve them and Resell them Improved for a profit rydian. Just looking right now on kijiji There is a few 200's some 1000s heck even a psp go for $50 dollars. Psps are Dirt cheap.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have no problem with the dstwo snes emulatro i dont know why people complain about it, the mame is not perfect but it is decent and i have fun with that too

D

Deleted User

I already have ds game for flash cart. I already have snes game on my laptop and my wii. Well gba game and 3ds game. and some other thing do support from 3ds.

From what I understand, you already have a flashcart for DS games and you're not particularily interested in any SNES games, you'd much rather play GBA games instead...?

Seeing that there are no flashcarts that currently support 3DS games... get a PSP.

Perfect GBA emulation, among many other systems, on a nice, wide screen. And of course PSP games. All PSP's are moddable nowadays by the way. And you can get them relatively cheap. Great deal, to be honest. If there was a good time to buy a PSP then it's "now".

Sorry but the psp( and iphone) isn't perfect as you said to run gba games, or I never seen anyone being able to play Golden Sun 1 & 2 well, I can only consider any emulation perfect when they can run those two troublesome games

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Sorry but the psp( and iphone) isn't perfect as you said to run gba games, or I never seen anyone being able to play Golden Sun 1 & 2 well, I can only consider any emulation perfect when they can run those two troublesome games
What makes you believe that a DSTwo would be any better in this case? Or are you refering to a SLOT-2 solution, which would obviously be better due to native support but at the same time isn't an option for DSi/3DS owners?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Canadian, On kijiji In toronto they cost around 40 bucks for a psp 2k/3k i get them quite regularily Then Improve them and Resell them Improved for a profit rydian. Just looking right now on kijiji There is a few 200's some 1000s heck even a psp go for $50 dollars. Psps are Dirt cheap.
Well I'm not seeing anything like that online sadly.

mori123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I'm not seeing anything like that online sadly.
Shame then, psps are not a expensive but are the best portable emulation station one could want them or tablets. depends on how portable it needs to be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    @K3Nv2 you said instructions with pictures, same difference
    Lol now with 32GBs of VRAM Ken?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No IKEA shit breaks within a month bed bath and beyond goes beyond
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus pictures don't always cut it with furniture when there's like 10 different bolt styles and they're just like figure it out
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Plus pictures don't always cut it with furniture when there's like 10 different bolt styles and...