Read this thread [need help with 8.1]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,841
  • Replies 22
D

Deleted User

OP
i downgraded from 10 due to some shitty errors and I'm done with it so I downloaded 8.1 on a use did a clean installation everything is good but when I open device manager I see this [img=https://s31.postimg.org/oe584tgjv/image.jpg]upload gambar
When I check the drivers properties I see this [img=https://s31.postimg.org/5j5t2z1q3/image.jpg]forum image hosting
and at the corner I see this [img=https://s31.postimg.org/tefzyn497/image.jpg]image post
Soo please help me tempers I'm really pissed and tired so help me guys

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like it's missing drivers. Did you try to go to the website that your laptop is made from and look for the drivers?

Also what is your laptop model #?

Last edited by jDSX,
D

Deleted User

OP
I can't cuz u see I don't have a wifi driver

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Looks like it's missing drivers. Did you try to go to the website that your laptop is made from and look for the drivers?
Check above

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since your online I am assuming your on another computer correct? If so then you should be able to download the drivers from the website (HP, lenovo, toshiba etc) by simply knowing your laptop model under 8.1.

D

Deleted User

OP
Since your online I am assuming your on another computer correct? If so then you should be able to download the drivers from the website (HP, lenovo, toshiba etc) by simply knowing your laptop model.
I'm using a phone and I have a desktop...SOOO I should download the drivers and copy them on a usb and then install them?

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But how do I know that unknown driver?

In details there is a string on letters and numbers.... I think you look up on the missing driver and it should tell you what it is and the DL link on the driver website.

Not entirely sure about that though. Bare in mind I use driverpack solutions and it has the drivers I need for installing them these days.

Last edited by jDSX,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downgraded from 10 due to some shitty errors and I'm done with it so I downloaded 8.1 on a use did a clean installation everything is good but when I open device manager I see this [img=https://s31.postimg.org/oe584tgjv/image.jpg]upload gambar
When I check the drivers properties I see this [img=https://s31.postimg.org/5j5t2z1q3/image.jpg]forum image hosting
and at the corner I see this [img=https://s31.postimg.org/tefzyn497/image.jpg]image post
Soo please help me tempers I'm really pissed and tired so help me guys

This is an Easy One.

First of all, you can download on another computer the internet driver. for this you will need to know what driver you are using. do this:

On your device manager, right click Network Controller and click Properties.
Then go to details tab, and change it to Hardware ID, this will give you the controller ID, now just uses google to find what maker and driver it, if you have troubles, just past the hardware ID here, and ill post you the driver.

There are also several software that install the wifi driver when you dont have one, however, will avoid that for now.

Once you got Wifi on your laptop, you can search for your laptop model and search the drivers on the website, OR, you an use IOBIT driver booster, Driver Genius, or whatever software you decide, or you can just let Windows Update search for them. or activate windows update and it will install all the missing components.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Since your online I am assuming your on another computer correct? If so then you should be able to download the drivers from the website (HP, lenovo, toshiba etc) by simply knowing your laptop model under 8.1.
Your = Yours = Property.
You're = You Are = Location

Reactions: FaTaL_ErRoR

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just read all three of youre (grammer nazi that bitch)
Threads and sorry but... L O L
Wow, people like you are why geeksquad still have jobs.
Best solve to fix you drivers would be to locate a virus on your install called system32
Its easy to get rid of all you have to do is delete it.
Then all your drivers come back and your microsoft office will not deactivate. And you are welcome.
Edit: you have four threads....lol that even funnier.

Last edited by FaTaL_ErRoR,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats the difference of win 8.1 pro and home single language? which one should i install
Windows-8.1-Editions-Comparison-Chart.jpg

Never used Home, on windows 7 i used Ultimate, and on 8 and 8.1 i used pro.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The N means Windows doesn’t have Windows Media Player so you’ll need to buy it separately if you want it.

The features in the N and KN Editions are the same as their equivalent full versions, but do not include Windows Media Player or other Windows Media-related technologies, such as Windows Media Center and Windows DVD Maker. The cost of the N and KN Editions are the same as the full versions, as the Media Feature Pack for Windows 7 N or Windows 7 KN can be downloaded without charge from Microsoft.

So in my case, 0 FUCKS given, for the N Version lol, as i always have used this : https://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

Last edited by ScarletDreamz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16