Read Errors in Games

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Wanya, Feb 20, 2009.

Feb 20, 2009

Read Errors in Games by Wanya at 1:47 PM (716 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Wanya
    OP

Newcomer Wanya Newbie

Germany
    Hi there, i have a Problem with Games loaded by Gamma Loader latest version, i burn everything on Verbatim DVD-R at 4x Speed with IMGBurn. The Games run, but after a few minutes, they stop and the message appears that the Disc cannot be read. what is going wrong there? anyone has a Tip for me?

2. bowser

Member bowser Mwa ha ha ha!

India
    It's definitely a bad burn. If you make multiple burns and all of them freeze at the same place then it's probably a bad iso. And your question has been answered many times before so please use the search button before posting a new topic.

Read this guide for more help.

3. Wanya
    OP

Newcomer Wanya Newbie

Germany
    I think the same as you, bad media. But if so, why does this happen with my Verbatim DVD-R, these are the Glossy Printable ones, are they more worse than the none printable ones?

I burn different things on 5 or 6 Verbatims and all with the same Read error (from Wii) after a few minutes in different Games. My question is just are my Verbatims Shit? and do i have to buy new Verbatims?

I have one cheap DVD-R and that has the same error, my WII was one of the first as the WII comes here in Europe,Germany

who has help, sorry for my bad english

4. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Could be a dirty lens or a bad burner. How old is your burner? Did you update its firmware?