Hacking Suggestion RCM payload for save

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Can someone make a payload that extract save file and other one that inject to, i think this will be useful for people who want to modify saves safely from being banned for games like pokemon maybe

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone make a payload that extract save file and other one that inject to, i think this will be useful for people who want to modify saves safely from being banned for games like pokemon maybe
Also making it a payload doesn't automatically make it safer. Injecting save files means modifying files on your console which is detectable and thus can induce bans,

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Also making it a payload doesn't automatically make it safer. Injecting save files means modifying files on your console which is detectable and thus can induce bans,
Nintendo can’t detect what happens in the RCM so if we modified save file for game like pokemon it will be totally safe am sure of that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's relatively safe to use Checkpoint with stock Atmosphere while offline on a "clean" sysNAND.
Some people says no, so am confused here

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo can’t detect what happens in the RCM so if we modified save file for game like pokemon it will be totally safe am sure of that
Well, no. Certain modifications could be detected regardless of the method of save-injection. It is my opinion that a save should not be modified if you plan on going online with that save file.

Some people says no, so am confused here
It's good practice to avoid CFW and homebrew on a clean NAND. That being said, the risk is low if all you're doing is using Checkpoint while offline.

It should also be noted that there are already methods of save-injection without booting Horizon.

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Well, no. Certain modifications could be detected regardless of the method of save-injection. It is my opinion that a save should not be modified if you plan on going online with that save file.

It's good practice to avoid CFW and homebrew on a clean NAND. That being said, the risk is low if all you're doing is using Checkpoint while offline.

It should also be noted that there are already methods of save-injection without booting Horizon.
Can you please guide me to how can I edit save without booting horizon

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please guide me to how can I edit save without booting horizon
You can use HacDiskMount to manually extract and inject save files, but the process is cumbersome. Running stock Atmosphere and using Checkpoint while offline is unlikely to get you banned. What is more likely to get you banned is using a heavily edited save file online, regardless of how you injected the aforementioned save file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o