Hacking RCM Payload Black Screen

ZeroXL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yemen
Sadly there's no known exploit to run the payloads on the newest patched switches right now and it could probably take months or even years before hackers can hack those patched switch again. Best thing you can do is trade/sell it and get yourself an older model.
crap guess i am going to wait for new/update hack :(
well, thanks for your time m8

edit: after my last reply i did google search one last time and look up HOMEBREW 5.1.0 INSTALLATION TUTORIAL ( Nintendo Switch) 4.0.0 UP TO 5.1.0 (SLEEP/WAKE FIX ALSO) by Jason L
and it WORKS @_@
now i am backup my Switch after that going to custom firmware :D

Last edited by ZeroXL,

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo

edit: after my last reply i did google search one last time and look up HOMEBREW 5.1.0 INSTALLATION TUTORIAL ( Nintendo Switch) 4.0.0 UP TO 5.1.0 (SLEEP/WAKE FIX ALSO) by Jason L
and it WORKS @_@
Well glad you got your switch hacked. Also seems like team xecuter actually was able to crack the newest patched switch so thank god we could breathe easy for a while and not worry about if our newest bought switch is hackable or not.

Last edited by Paulsar99,

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well glad you got your switch hacked. Also seems like team xecuter actually was able to crack the newest patched switch so thank god we could breathe easy for a while and not worry about if our newest bought switch is hackable or not.
Im having some trouble with my switch its black screening after i try launching the ReiNX playload as well as hekate-ct3.2

kenshinchai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

and it WORKS @_@
mine still not work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1