tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JMFangio said:
Thanks for that ! Any chance of having a changelog, so we know what to look for improvement- and bugfix-wise ?
I found a bug in the original game that meant the graphics resolution was half what it should be. It's fixed now and I think it looks 180° better.

QUOTEIt may be just me but all it does is tell me that my date is wrong and then boots me back to the homebrew channel when I press home. My Wii is set to 3/31/11 so I don't see what the problem could be.
Timezones are the problem. It's a day later where I am and RawkSD builds refuse to run before their original creation date. Try it again after midnight.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
tueidj said:
JMFangio said:
Thanks for that ! Any chance of having a changelog, so we know what to look for improvement- and bugfix-wise ?
I found a bug in the original game that meant the graphics resolution was half what it should be. It's fixed now and I think it look 180% better.
Awesome!!!
yaywii.gif

Except that it's...you know...that one day of the year that I'm taking news with a healthy dose of scepsism.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tueidj said:
What part of "No support for RB3" don't you understand?

NONE!! and the hater of rawksd has return to cause chaos to all!! but why in god's name would you put a timed beta are you trying to piss people off? your fans are not happy about this. so i don't know why i'm posting this so fucking thing.

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
April Fools? I assume that's what is going on with the new RawkSd beta. Everything is upside-down and backwards. Not a big deal. Love it.

Peache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tueidj said:
What part of "No support for RB3" don't you understand?

It doesn't help when AerialX says on the Facebook RawkSD page that he'll be getting around to adding basic Rock Band 3 custom support in beta 5. A image was also posted showing a custom working on RB3 Wii.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=196...036&theater

I don't know what to believe
frown.gif

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Facebook RawkSD page is run by the master of misinformation: SFenton, who has nothing to do with development. AerialX has barely spoken in the IRC channel in over a month (besides occasionally uttering "/go ox").

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tueidj said:
The Facebook RawkSD page is run by the master of misinformation: SFenton, who has nothing to do with development. AerialX has barely spoken in the IRC channel in over a month (besides occasionally uttering "/go ox").

No order without chaos, bud.

QUOTE said:
It doesn't help when AerialX says on the Facebook RawkSD page that he'll be getting around to adding basic Rock Band 3 custom support in beta 5. A image was also posted showing a custom working on RB3 Wii.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=196...036&theater

I don't know what to believe
frown.gif

Well, first off (and this isn't necessarily your fault but it's there anyways):

This Facebook page is NOT an official page and is not moderated by the RawkSD developers. All information found here is provided by fans and followers based on discussions on GBAtemp.net and #RawkSD on EFnet. Some information may be subject to speculation or inaccuracy; information about future features is subject to change with time.

Second: yeah, the picture and quotation are real. But, as mentioned, AerialX is never around anymore. So no. It won't happen.

(Watch me be wrong)

D

Deleted User

Except maybe RawkSD is still upside down? Didn't think the last pre-April 1 beta would still do that, but I was embarrassingly reminded trying to bust out RB2 at a party the other night. Granted, hadn't fired it up since April 1, but I thought using the beta before that would have fixed it.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bananaslug79 said:
Except maybe RawkSD is still upside down? Didn't think the last pre-April 1 beta would still do that, but I was embarrassingly reminded trying to bust out RB2 at a party the other night. Granted, hadn't fired it up since April 1, but I thought using the beta before that would have fixed it.

Upside-down Rock Band is the party game of the century.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU