Hacking RawkSD

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When a certain individual who keeps asking the same question over and over gets ignored by everyone in the channel, I think it's working exactly as it should be.

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
tueidj said:
When a certain individual who keeps asking the same question over and over gets ignored by everyone in the channel, I think it's working exactly as it should be.

Well, as far as working *exactly* as it should, isn't that what kicks and bans are for?
unsure.gif

nightshad0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
grrkodiak said:
Is the link for rawk Sd 3.0b4 working or is it a joke.
Get use to it dude....the all thread is a joke. Move on to RB3 and keep RB2 for customs. Anyway...i dont know why people saying that OLD RB2 is better while RB3 is far beyond.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nightshad0w said:
grrkodiak said:
Get use to it dude....the all thread is a joke. Move on to RB3 and keep RB2 for customs. Anyway...i dont know why people saying that OLD RB2 is better while RB3 is far beyond.
The funniest things about this thread are the people who keep saying they don't believe it will ever come out, yet they keep posting messages anyway (even asking us to add RB3 support). What's next, are you going to claim you've cracked the beta's wii ID restriction and don't need to wait for the full release anyway?

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
nightshad0w said:
grrkodiak said:

Simple, because Pi Studios doesn't suck as bad at programming as Backbone.

jlv2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I don't separately need Riivolution. Just copy to the apps folder and launch it via HBC.

So far it works smoothly!

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll take to spend a little time with this. I'm very excited. I have to dump all my discs so I can consolidate.

Thanks, RawkSD team!!!

nightshad0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tueidj said:
nightshad0w said:
grrkodiak said:
The funniest things about this thread are the people who keep saying they don't believe it will ever come out, yet they keep posting messages anyway (even asking us to add RB3 support). What's next, are you going to claim you've cracked the beta's wii ID restriction and don't need to wait for the full release anyway?
U guessed right....ID cracked, and the best part of it, is i used your RawkSD 2.

And by the way ...i just like to read you cause the thread make me laugh each day.

In MY opinion, RB3 is better cause i'm a drumer and i better like to drum with 4 toms, 3 cymbals and 2 pedals.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rawk Band 2 is better than RB3. La la la, I can't hear you over the sound of my 5,000 songs.

The newest beta is open to all now. Have fun. Everyone should heartily thank Aaron, tueidj, and the Rawk krew for this generous early Christmas gift.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Szalkow said:
Rawk Band 2 is better than RB3. La la la, I can't hear you over the sound of my 5,000 songs.

The newest beta is open to all now. Have fun. Everyone should heartily thank Aaron, tueidj, and the Rawk krew for this generous early Christmas gift.

Yeap. Now we move completely from the "omg it'll nevr com out" complaints to the "OMG WHY NOT RB3" and the like complaints.

nightshad0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Szalkow said:

Tell me...out of 5000, how many do u play? Cause i got 482 on my RB3 and i play about an 100, including my Guns and U2 customs.

inimitable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jlv2 said:
3b4 is out and open to everyone... but there's no link to how to install. This exists:

http://rawksd.japaneatahand.com/wiki/RawkSD_3.0_Usage_Guide
The installation is easy (and should be obvious to anyone familiar with any homebrew), the interface is simple and straightforward, and the program works with very little hassle. The guide exists solely for the more... "special" users among us.
smile.gif

Ah crap, I'm out of character...

LOL I GESS TIEJAD FINLY GOT TIRED OF MY HAX AND RELESED IT 4 GOOD FINALY

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
Considering how many people spent so much time complaining about the lack of public release, I'm astonished at the lack of posts now that it's out...

...oh wait, this is gbatemp, no I'm not...

Way to go AerialX and tueidj!
yaywii.gif

Choflux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qwertymodo said:
Considering how many people spent so much time complaining about the lack of public release, I'm astonished at the lack of posts now that it's out...

...oh wait, this is gbatemp, no I'm not...

Way to go AerialX and tueidj!
yaywii.gif

While im glad that we can finally use the app, i will probably just use it as a second option sometime, its just that i cant go back to RB2 after RB3, that and also the hostility of the devs about receiving +/- critics and piracy...

also props to Aerial and Tueidj

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI