Hacking RawkSD

tw3nz0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fubka said:
oh I got some Band Hero and Lego tracks already working using the combination, but still on the old 4gb SD card which is filled to the brim.

Install as normally, extract the wads, and store in emulated NAND. Rinse and repeat.
yaywii.gif

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tw3nz0r said:
fubka said:
tw3nz0r said:
Anyone can grab the beta from the wiki: http://rawksd.japaneatahand.com/wiki/Main_Page
yeah but you need to be on the list to install the wii app, otherwise, "GTFO."
Use new PC app, export to .rwk, use old app to use new songs. Rinse and repeat.
If you'd even tried it, you'd know they are in different formats. If you'd like to go through the process of manually running every song through the New Customs dialog and re-encoding the audio, go for it.

Really, tw3nz0r, you're not actually doing anyone any favors.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fubka said:
see I never got into the emulated NAND, sounds like a major pain in the ass to add new songs
That's why Rawk v3's RiiFS streaming is so handy. That and native USB support that doesn't take 20 minutes to load. Also, I don't recall any form of nand emulation bypassing the Rawk v2 rule that it only checks the SD card when installing.

fubka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szalkow said:
fubka said:
see I never got into the emulated NAND, sounds like a major pain in the ass to add new songs
That's why Rawk v3's RiiFS streaming is so handy. That and native USB support that doesn't take 20 minutes to load. Also, I don't recall any form of nand emulation bypassing the Rawk v2 rule that it only checks the SD card when installing.
yeah I know, although it sounds like I will be waiting to September still...
hate2.gif

tw3nz0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fubka said:
Szalkow said:
fubka said:
hate2.gif

If you have any pirated DLC tickets, Rawk3 will not work. And knowing from past experiences with Superdump, I wouldn't be surprised if it deleted and mangled tickets too.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tw3nz0r said:
Szalkow said:
Really, tw3nz0r, you're not actually doing anyone any favors.
Neither are you. You defend these guys day and night, and they haven't done shit for you.
Rawk 3 sure is a lot of fun. Worth the wait. I even get my name in the credits for helping. The main interface looks pretty snazzy IMO, but you really have to see it for yourself.

Also, if the opposite of "defending these guys" is perpetrating strange acts of vandalism and lashing out in spite like a 12-year-old, then I'll keep on keeping on.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fubka said:
hate2.gif
Yeah, but at least there's an announcement to tide people over. Aaron's on a trip but he still pops in occasionally, not sure what his plans are for release dates.

tw3nz0r said:
If you have any pirated DLC tickets, Rawk3 will not work. And knowing from past experiences with Superdump, I wouldn't be surprised if it deleted and mangled tickets too.I remember a time when you chided me for misinformation. Rawk3 works completely the same with or without tickets - no annoying music, even. It just doesn't support the fakesigning requirements.

What was the Superdump thing?
tueidj wrote a handy .iso dumper that was much faster than waninkoko's and had better device support. However, it deleted and/or messed up haxx'd tickets for tueidj's own reasons.

Remfin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And now people will understand why tw3nz0r was banned in the first place...

Not in the sense of him leaking something, because it was never private to begin with (hell, it's been in the channel topic this entire time that anyone can stroll into), but because he's so spiteful he's wasting the time of a bunch of innocent people by giving them the false impression they can use the program.

tw3nz0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
inimitable said:
i think it's pretty obvious at this point

clearly you are jealous because i hacked it before you so now you are raging all on the internets

I can't top that, it's true. I'm out, have fun with this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1