Hacking RawkSD

calthephenom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Binxy said:
Is RawkSD 3.0 every going to come out or what? blah blah blah blah.
rolleyes.gif

RawkSD was the whole reason why I started hacking my wii in the first place.
I was google searching back in August on a way to use guitar hero guitar with rock band 1 and something came up on putting the RB1 songs on RB2.
Fast forward to Decemberish, and I hear about 3.0, and I and I am sure a alot of patient people are waiting for Rawksd 3.0 to come out. The though of putting guitar hero everything, and rock band everything on one game sounds like an epic time.
So, please don't let a few people get you down.

Maurice10

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always put a stickynote on my monitor on April first screaming "APRIL FOOLS" so I won't get fooled.

Edit: aw, page snipe. Wanted to see more idiots raging about it.

bevelmatt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... loving the new RawkSD 3.0! Thanks to the team for this awesome app... only been able to play one song though... fortunately, I am a big fan of it... and it all fits on my USB HD!

Also noteworthy... Rock Band 2 no longer needed! RawkSD 3.0 takes care of the whole thing now... in one amazingly small and compressed app. It's genius! In fact, no instruments are needed either!

... really tho... thanks for the laugh and April Fools right back atcha!
yaywii.gif

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maurice10 said:
AirGuitar Hero.
Coming 2011.
The way they've been prattling on about Natal and whatever Wii camera recognition thing they're working on when they talk about Rock Band 3 it may not be far from the truth. They claim they're moving away from periph sales.

Also, tueidj would like to wish everyone a happy April Fools' Day from Melbourne, Australia, where it's been April 1st for the last several hours. However, I'm pretty sure he wasn't kidding when he said that you people whine too much.

DaeronR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ozzy1980 said:
DaeronR said:
j0shuakane said:
so what is in that link?
It's a RickRoll video ¬¬
This day should be banned from the calendar

RAWKSD_3.dol is actually in the link on the last word "never coming out" Nice one guys

If you run that .dol you get a rickroll in your TV screen, and I have enough of them on youtube
Anyway good way of celebrating April 1st and telling all those whinners to f**k off

Ozzy1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DaeronR said:
Ozzy1980 said:
DaeronR said:
j0shuakane said:
so what is in that link?
It's a RickRoll video ¬¬
This day should be banned from the calendar

RAWKSD_3.dol is actually in the link on the last word "never coming out" Nice one guys

If you run that .dol you get a rickroll in your TV screen, and I have enough of them on youtube
Anyway good way of celebrating April 1st and telling all those whinners to f**k off
nice one guys... gota love it... ALways believed it was bs... now its confirmed... hahahaha... there never was a RAWKSD 3.0 ... gota start a thread RAWKSD 3.0 is dead...

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well done Ozzy, for proving yourself to be the biggest fool of all. Not only did you believe I was serious, you also missed the link I posted (despite quoting me in full, which would have showed you the tag) until someone else pointed it out.

Now fuck off.

packerpride17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Ozzy, I don't know what you expect to gain from throwing obscenity at tueidj, but I, for one, ask you politely to go elsewhere, because people DO care about RawkSD 3, and the vulgar language you throw and tueidj makes it seem less and less likely RawkSD 3 will ever exist.

I've bought my copy and 150+ DLC. I know I don't speak for everyone (and neither does Ozzy) but tueidj we really appreciate what you do and please keeping working hard despite one individual making a fool of himself.

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i tried to run the rickroll .dol but it was just a black screen. im running cioscorp and i also installed the dlc hacks. please help

quinman22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just amazed that you would rip on a person who is obviously one of the best coders here. Even if I didn't like him (I don't know him so no judgement) I would still respect him. And you can't call him an idiot, he's proven many times he's not. Sorry for bumping this thread for the people who look here all the time.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There was a Riivolution video, which is what most of the work lately has gone into. There's not really anything new to show for RB2, since the game just runs normally like in the old video.

Ozzy1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
packerpride17 said:
Hey Ozzy, I don't know what you expect to gain from throwing obscenity at tueidj, but I, for one, ask you politely to go elsewhere, because people DO care about RawkSD 3, and the vulgar language you throw and tueidj makes it seem less and less likely RawkSD 3 will ever exist.

I've bought my copy and 150+ DLC. I know I don't speak for everyone (and neither does Ozzy) but tueidj we really appreciate what you do and please keeping working hard despite one individual making a fool of himself.

ahh its ok I have had my fun... i'm done with it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Unity is a asshole and I want to set it on fire
    +1
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina