Hacking RawkSD

RoniPunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is RawkSd down? or is it just on my end?

If it is down I hope RAWKUSB will be up when it comes back up!

Would love to start getting things ready for the holidays with the family coming over to play Rock Band 2 again this year!

ElPadre

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everybody,
I installed Homebrew and RawkSD for RockBand2. I've 4.2E system. Since I successed installing customs, using PAL RawkSD, RockBand 2 wont run. I patched but nothing comes. Can I have some Help please ?
Thanks,

(And excuse my english please
wink.gif
)

zero.echelon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
ElPadre said:
Hi everybody,
I installed Homebrew and RawkSD for RockBand2. I've 4.2E system. Since I successed installing customs, using PAL RawkSD, RockBand 2 wont run. I patched but nothing comes. Can I have some Help please ?
Thanks,

(And excuse my english please
wink.gif
)

Check this:
-Wii and game PAL
-Running on RawkSD PAL 2.0.2.1
-RawkSD Patcher runned correctly

If your game is a backup, then check this too:
-cIOS38 rev 14
-Neogamma R8 B15
or
-cIOSCORP 3.5 installed correctly

EDIT: Probably the rawksd site was down for updating the Rockband 2 DLC list wiki, now its updated

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
not to speak for rawksd's developers, but
zero.echelon said:
Hey, there is any way to export band animations from GH?as far as i know guitar hero's animations are song-specific, unlike rock band's which repeats several animations from different angles, so i don't believe it's possible
QUOTEAre you guys gonna add Guitar Hero Van Halen support?
they are

tornadolphin

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been reading this thread on and off for about a month now trying to sort my problem out but can't seem to so was hoping for some help.

I've got a PAL console, running the firmware 3.2E. According to the homebrew menu, I'm running: IOS36 v255.255 (although I've installed cIOS56-64-v5146-rev14 to get Guitar Hero 5 to work and that installed successfully).

I can't seem to get the RawkSD patcher to work. I tried the standard RawkSD (v2.03) and I get the message "failed to do shit... Installer failed!" message, and I also tried the PAL version of RawkSD and get the message "This isn't where the music's at, I guess I'm going back down there" (whatever that means).

I'm using a backup of Rock Band 2 (have PAL and NTSC versions) and am stuck as to what do install next to get it to work. Will I need to get IOS37 (along with the bugfix) to enable it to work, and if I install that, would it mess with the CIO56 I've already installed?

Very confused :S

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tornadolphin said:
I've been reading this thread on and off for about a month now trying to sort my problem out but can't seem to so was hoping for some help.

I've got a PAL console, running the firmware 3.2E. According to the homebrew menu, I'm running: IOS36 v255.255 (although I've installed cIOS56-64-v5146-rev14 to get Guitar Hero 5 to work and that installed successfully).

I can't seem to get the RawkSD patcher to work. I tried the standard RawkSD (v2.03) and I get the message "failed to do shit... Installer failed!" message, and I also tried the PAL version of RawkSD and get the message "This isn't where the music's at, I guess I'm going back down there" (whatever that means).

I'm using a backup of Rock Band 2 (have PAL and NTSC versions) and am stuck as to what do install next to get it to work. Will I need to get IOS37 (along with the bugfix) to enable it to work, and if I install that, would it mess with the CIO56 I've already installed?

Read the first post. We don't support "backups" and RawkSD doesn't work with cIOSCRAP.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tueidj said:
tornadolphin said:

Read the first post. We don't support "backups" and RawkSD doesn't work with cIOSCRAP.

cIOSCRAP, lol win.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I searched here and on the Wiki-Page, though, I hadn't found any answer...

Is there a possibilty to add Guitar Hero DLC with RawkSD? Thinking of the OneRepublic-DLC, which I would love to play on Rock Band 2..

Sorry if this had been answered before, but I realy didn't found anything...Thanks in Advance!

zero.echelon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
crwys said:
tueidj said:
tornadolphin said:

cIOSCRAP, lol win.

cIOSCORP is spectacular, and rawksd works with it with a little (and obvious) modification....
But we are anti-piracy, so you have to deduct it by yourself
Priiloader works great too, but RawkSD isn't compatible with it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay