Hacking RawkSD

ctkxtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you use a burned disc on a backup loader, it's not going to work. It will if you use the normal disc channel (which you need cioscorp for).

kirakills

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need some help, im trying to get gh mid. to be in sync but they have an offset of like 3000 how do i input that into the 0.00 can't seem to figure it out. thanks

nomar5555

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having a problem with the PC app. i successfully imported the songs and then when i go to install i just get the RAWKSD has stopped working every time

AerialX

Certified Sociopath
OP
Trophies
Website
aaronlindsay.com
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, a new build is up. It has a few miscellaneous fixes, but also should be a bit more helpful when it encounters an error, rather than just crashing without notice. Hopefully there are less crashes too
smile.gif

kirakills said:
i need some help, im trying to get gh mid. to be in sync but they have an offset of like 3000 how do i input that into the 0.00 can't seem to figure it out. thanks
3000 milliseconds = 3.00 seconds

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, since Rock Band 2 is coming out in europe soon, it SHOULD have SDHC card support for DLC. Assuming that is true, would this work for that version of the game?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this was mentioned, I think it was, but I am not sure.

I have noticed that songs that use special characters like "ü" in "California Über Alles have a problem where the "Ü" is shown as a "?" so the song reads "California ?ber Alles.

Can this be fixed?

Any word on Album art? Rock Band 2 does use it. Has the format been figured out?

nicko68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AerialX said:
Okay, a new build is up. It has a few miscellaneous fixes, but also should be a bit more helpful when it encounters an error, rather than just crashing without notice. Hopefully there are less crashes too
smile.gif

As a developer myself, yeah, checking for errors is tedious.
smile.gif

Grim666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I re-downloaded I.V yesterday and it did have album art on it. Not sure if it shows anywhere other than when you download it though.

Grim666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wink.gif
ok, that's cool. Not that it really matters anyway, surely we only want to play the songs rather than see album art?

Anyone have any good full band (most likely without vocals) customs then? or maybe a good website?

mayhem366

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to install the patched IOS37 using an offline method?
i.e. I have no internet access at home at the minute as i have just moved house so i want to be able to do it via the library PC i am using.

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
ccfman2004 said:
I don't know if this was mentioned, I think it was, but I am not sure.

I have noticed that songs that use special characters like "ü" in "California Über Alles have a problem where the "Ü" is shown as a "?" so the song reads "California ?ber Alles.

Can this be fixed?

Any word on Album art? Rock Band 2 does use it. Has the format been figured out?
To change Characters from Disc Imports, import into RawkSD, highlight the song in "Local Customs" list and then select edit from the customs drop down.

As far as im aware official DLC doesnt have Album Art on the Wii.

kirakills

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
(AerialX @ Jul 8 2009, 11:00AM)

3000 milliseconds = 3.00 seconds

so lets say the ms is 375 would it be 0.375 and like 2500=2.50
thanks for the help AerialX i just could'nt seem to figure it out

HisshouBuraiKen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AerialX said:
NOTE: RawkSD does not work when Rock Band 2 is loaded with recent cIOS releases, which means no USB/SD loaders (yell at waninkoko; it's not our fault).

Perhaps you should explain WHAT he needs to be "yelled at" about, or make your problems known to him and/or hermes so that they can fix it in future releases of their cIOSes. Some of us DO use USB loaders for the convenience rather than piracy.

stickmasta

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok i have successfully got some customs into rock band 2, (Stairway, Canon Rock, TTFAF) but i cant get FOF drum charts to work. is there any way to get FOF drum charts to work? or am i screwed?

ShakaHeath

Trophies
XP
Country
France
stickmasta said:
Ok i have successfully got some customs into rock band 2, (Stairway, Canon Rock, TTFAF) but i cant get FOF drum charts to work. is there any way to get FOF drum charts to work? or am i screwed?
Did you check the "add empty drum track" box? It won't empty up your chart it will just add an extra audio track so trying to play the drums won't crash your game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica