Hacking RawkSD Help?

SevilitheArcanine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've scoured the internet but can't seem to figure out how to make this work.

I've tried both RawkSD and RawkSD 3.

When I load the RawkSD patch, it says installing or whatever for a few moments than says "Installer fail!" I assumed this was because it's trying to patch IOS37 and my Wii has IOS58, so I loaded the actual program. When I click install it just says "An error occurred while installing customs." I have the most recent system update if that means anything, and the rest of my Homebrew works fine.

So I then downloaded RawkSD 3 and tried running it, but it states that "this demo version has expired, and that a new version should be available", but there is no newer version.

Can anyone help me get either of these to work?

themanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've scoured the internet but can't seem to figure out how to make this work.

I've tried both RawkSD and RawkSD 3.

When I load the RawkSD patch, it says installing or whatever for a few moments than says "Installer fail!" I assumed this was because it's trying to patch IOS37 and my Wii has IOS58, so I loaded the actual program. When I click install it just says "An error occurred while installing customs." I have the most recent system update if that means anything, and the rest of my Homebrew works fine.

So I then downloaded RawkSD 3 and tried running it, but it states that "this demo version has expired, and that a new version should be available", but there is no newer version.

Can anyone help me get either of these to work?
To use v3, you have to set the Wii's calendar to Dec 1st, 2010 and it will work for about a month or so, when you'll have to do it again if you want to continue using it. Also, it only launches from the Homebrew Channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night