Status
Not open for further replies.

Raziel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Premium account with rapidshare, was using another to search for various warez. Anyone else know of a legit site to search Rapidshare?

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dude, remove the site. It has ROMs which we don't let on this site.

I SEE A BAN COMING
smileipb2.png
!

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol you get bans for posting links to Google? That is the worst rule ever. You migt as well link to Rick Rolls instead.

But yeah, the link should be removed but you can easily find that site off Google.

Raziel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
playallday said:
Dude, remove the site. It has ROMs which we don't let on this site.

I SEE A BAN COMING
smileipb2.png
!

edited the site name. wasn't trying to cause a scene lol.

forbore

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think he was talking about the site named in the first post... Google can't change anything! It's just a search.

EDIT: He removed the site's name... He's fine now!
biggrin.gif

forbore

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WHAT!?! Rapidshare is bannable??? WTF? I gotta read the rules... *clicks on the rule's page*.

EDIT: Where does it say that we can't talk about RS?

forbore

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah but that is because of what people upload on it. Most files aren't ISOs or ROMs so I don't see why you wouldn't allow this... Many HB files are uploaded on MU or RS so should we ban those who post to links to their files because they are uploaded on RS?

Raziel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Half of the links in folks' sigs here are from RS, Why would that be a bad thing? Lots of people store files there, and i never said i was searching for roms or anything in particular, just needed a search engine.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Raziel5000 said:
Half of the links in folks' sigs here are from RS, Why would that be a bad thing? Lots of people store files there, and i never said i was searching for roms or anything in particular, just needed a search engine.

The fact that you mention you were searching for warez:

Raziel5000 said:
I have a Premium account with rapidshare, was using another to search for various warez. Anyone else know of a legit site to search Rapidshare?

and that you decided to post this in the Wii Hacking area can only make us assume that you're a liar.

QUOTE(forbore @ Feb 3 2009, 10:16 PM)
Yeah but that is because of what people upload on it. Most files aren't ISOs or ROMs so I don't see why you wouldn't allow this... Many HB files are uploaded on MU or RS so should we ban those who post to links to their files because they are uploaded on RS?

The whole point is that it (appeared) to have been of the intention of the OP to use such resources to find warez, as explained above. If he said that he planned on using it for homebrew then no one would be complaining. Either way the OP has his/her answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night