Rain World "was closed because an error occured"

Nakamichi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Im on latest Atmosphere, Latest Switch Software and with latest sigpatches using latest Hekate.
Updated everything manually again today to make sure.
Tried with flight mode on and off, with and without any plugins and results are the same.

"Rain World" on latest update, with and without the new DLC, wont run and just gives the error message "the software was closed because an error occured" and im clueless what else to try.

EDIT: Tried re-installing and rebooting both multiple times.
Other games, from old to new, work fine.
EDIT2: Entering Maintenance mode didnt work either

Last edited by Nakamichi,

stalloneem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im on latest Atmosphere, Latest Switch Software and with latest sigpatches using latest Hekate.
Updated everything manually again today to make sure.
Tried with flight mode on and off, with and without any plugins and results are the same.

"Rain World" on latest update, with and without the new DLC, wont run and just gives the error message "the software was closed because an error occured" and im clueless what else to try.

EDIT: Tried re-installing and rebooting both multiple times.
Other games, from old to new, work fine.
EDIT2: Entering Maintenance mode didnt work either
Sadly I'm having the same issue...

Nakamichi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sadly I'm having the same issue...
i ended up fixing it. it runs now and i have no idea why.
i did so many things and it eventually worked.

last night i uninstalled the game, manually deleted both tickets for the game and dlc in tinfoil again, rebooted into maintenance mode again, restarted switch without touching anything in there, re-installed and now it works.

Ayer559

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello . Sorry for asking but I’m having a similar issue . Can anyone help???? Pokémon violet . Was playing fine on v1 0.0 yesterday with Tesla menu with cheats . Today I update to 3.2 and add dlc also change the cheats on atmosphere/contents/ game ID to the correct version . Now when I try to battle the gym leader or catch a Pokémon it would kick me out saying software error occurred . Any help would be appreciated.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hello . Sorry for asking but I’m having a similar issue . Can anyone help???? Pokémon violet . Was playing fine on v1 0.0 yesterday with Tesla menu with cheats . Today I update to 3.2 and add dlc also change the cheats on atmosphere/contents/ game ID to the correct version . Now when I try to battle the gym leader or catch a Pokémon it would kick me out saying software error occurred . Any help would be appreciated.
same cheats? you cant use cheats of previous game version on newest. it may crash. download the newest cheats.

Ayer559

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same cheats? you cant use cheats of previous game version on newest. it may crash. download the newest cheats.
Sorry for the late reply . My bad I wasn’t I might of made it sound wrong . I just add dlc and update . I also put the new version cheat . I delete the old one if that make sense . But overall i forgot what I did but it wasn’t causing me any issue afterward . Thanks for replying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1