Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by shito, Jul 28, 2010.
yay, more rpg from atlus!
yeah is it gonna be in english though like the over 9000 rpgs released that aren't.
It's an Atlus game. Not by Bandai Namco.
What the fuck do you think?
Cool, I guess.
Seems to be an all-girls RPG. Well, it's something different than the usual male protagonist, anyways.
I see a guy on the scan. Not only that, Radiata stories (I guess this game is a spiritual successor of Radiata stories)had a male protagonist
atlus have made rpg that never got translated
Haha, I see him now, I must've thought the red was part of the girl's dress. Still though, he is much smaller than the other characters depicted so he might be part of the party, but not a protagonist.
Also, Radiant only vaguely hints at a successor of Radiata Stories, so I wouldn't count on it too much.
There's a 90% chance of it coming over, unless your name happens to be Growlancer.
Not only that, Radiata stories still has some fans, so I honestly can't see them passing up on this.
Radiata Stories is by tri-Ace, not Atlus. Anyway, I'm hoping that this game will turn out to my liking, since there's been some recent RPGs on the DS that I couldn't really get in to.
/me reading the thread tile
Radiant ... DS - OMG! A Radiant Silvergun for DS?!!!
Let me check again... Radiant... Historia... RPG ... Awwww >-(
Anyway, it seems to be a nice game (like almost every RPG seems to be a nice game on concept)
Eh, you people are looking into it too much, they made the title sound similar as a homage, probably.
I think they're trying to highlight the fact that you can change history. Radiant Historia, duh!
Some screens can be found here (too lazy to link directly)-
- Not directly connected to Radiata Stories
- Vancule is divided into 5 counties
- Stok is 19 years-old
- Granorg is led by Queen Protea
- People of Aristel are turning into sand by the “Sand Person Disease”
- Noah is the leader of Aristel, believes Protea has caused the disease
- Renny and Marko are Stok’s subordinates, they help Stok infiltrate Granorg
- Group of children give Stok the power to time travel, they say that the world needs his power
- Menu shows the current time and space
- Game features a branching story (determines different futures)
- Large world map in the game, choose location from there
- See enemies on field, make contact to start a battle through the symbol encounter system
- Some enemies will take up a few slots on the grid in battle
- Will learn an ability in the game that can change the position of the enemies on the grid
- Enemies will take on more damage if they are grouped together on one part of the grid
- add multiple enemies to a single grid spot to dish out big damage
- Enemies as well as allies can be seen on the top screen, which shows a timeline
- Currently 80% complete
Comments in bold.
Also, here are the screens for anyone too lazy to follow granville's link.
I couldn't be arsed to translate the descriptions and most people only tend to look at the pictures anyway, so for anyone that wishes to know what these are all about, just follow granville's link.
looks a little less graphical than tales of innocence (a superb game) but still following the same line of awesomeness.
80% probably means christmas release unless bugs bite... u can just imagine how the 3ds will improve on these games
Uhm, alot of those screens you just posted are from Golden Sun DS. >_>