Radeon Relive does not record the full screen

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by Dominator211, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Dominator211
    OP

Dominator211 JFK's Jelly Donut

Oct 15, 2016
    United States
    Upstate, New York
    I recently started using Radeon relive and I for the life of me cannot get the application to record the full resolution of my screen, except when I am in a game. Whenever i am at my desktop portions of the image are getting cut off on all four sides and i have changed every setting around and nothing seems to work. Also, I noticed that the file size of a 10-minute video is rather large (2gb) and the quality isn't the greatest even though the in-game settings are maxed out. If anyone could give me any tips that would be great!

2. kikongokiller

kikongokiller GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 12, 2017
    Australia
    Tip #1: Don't use Relive.

In all seriousness, can you show me your settings and what your recordings are like?

3. Dominator211
    OP

Oct 15, 2016
    United States
    Upstate, New York
    sure, as for a video i will get that later the file is on a flash drive I don't have at the time of writing. 1.PNG 2.PNG

4. kikongokiller

kikongokiller GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 12, 2017
    Australia
    Have you tried fiddling with the "record desktop" option?

5. Dominator211
    OP

Oct 15, 2016
    United States
    Upstate, New York
    i think i may have, i will try it and i will let you know. upon second inspection the footage quality was alright. its just my in-game settings are maxed and that may play a roll.

UPDATE: changing this setting does nothing

Last edited by Dominator211, Sep 24, 2018