pondake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys,

every time i play this game (Rabbids Go Home ) it goes white screen and does nothing...
any help?
rolleyes.gif

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Wrong section...?

Also, it'd help if you'd tell us what card you're using. Thattaway, we can get somewhere.

EDIT:
Depravo said:
EDIT: Also, how can you 'play' the game if it goes white and does nothing every time?

Oh, c'mon, Depravo. That's just being nitpicky.
tongue.gif

pondake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seahorsepip said:
but lets be nice hes a newbie and this is his first post and the best is his first post is not asking for roms
happy.gif
hehe.. yeah i'm noob..
sorry for skipping information, I got a original R4i Ultra...

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
pondake said:
seahorsepip said:
but lets be nice hes a newbie and this is his first post and the best is his first post is not asking for roms
happy.gif
hehe.. yeah i'm noob..
No such thing. You have one of the 'stupid r4 clones' that seahorsepip mentioned in his first reply. Try updating to the latest official firmware and if that doesn't work then do a little research into whether or not your card can run an alternate firmware such as YSMenu.

pondake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
pondake said:
seahorsepip said:
happy.gif
hehe.. yeah i'm noob..
No such thing. You have one of the 'stupid r4 clones' that seahorsepip mentioned in his first reply. Try updating to the latest official firmware and if that doesn't work then do a little research into whether or not your card can run an alternate firmware such as YSMenu.
I got the latest kernel from the original site (www.r4ultra.com) and it still doesn't work...
so i need to try YSMenu?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep. YSMenu may or may not work on your card but you could get lucky. Also, the AKAIO Mod may work but we can't discuss that as it was modified and distributed without the creators consent. You and Google are on your own.

pondake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
Yep. YSMenu may or may not work on your card but you could get lucky. Also, the AKAIO Mod may work but we can't discuss that as it was modified and distributed without the creators consent. You and Google are on your own.
I got YSMenu on my r4 now.. but when I run it it says DLDI-Name is not supported...

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
pondake said:
Depravo said:
I got YSMenu on my r4 now.. but when I run it it says DLDI-Name is not supported...

pondake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dter ic said:
pondake said:
Depravo said:

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
pondake said:
Depravo said:

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
pondake said:
Dude, I'm dutch and this is what i read at a dutch site:
"Wood R4 is ontwikkeld door Yellow Wood Goblin en is een vervangende firmware voor de R4 1.18 firmware van de R4 teamleden. Wood R4 is alleen bedoeld voor mensen die beschikken over een originele R4 kaart, op kloon versies werkt het waarschijnlijk niet. En er is zelfs kans op een totale brick van je R4 kaart, dus je bent gewaarschuwd!"
Wood R4 is not for clone versions 0.0
but there is one that Rockstar made i think but it's outdated

pondake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dter ic said:
pondake said:
Dude, I'm dutch and this is what i read at a dutch site:
"Wood R4 is ontwikkeld door Yellow Wood Goblin en is een vervangende firmware voor de R4 1.18 firmware van de R4 teamleden. Wood R4 is alleen bedoeld voor mensen die beschikken over een originele R4 kaart, op kloon versies werkt het waarschijnlijk niet. En er is zelfs kans op een totale brick van je R4 kaart, dus je bent gewaarschuwd!"
Wood R4 is not for clone versions 0.0
but there is one that Rockstar made i think but it's outdated
Details?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy