1. compilequietly

OP compilequietly Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I have this flashcart and I know it's not a clone. I also have used it with no issues at all, but I'm wondering if I can use ysmenu with it and if I could run my games off my flashcart and it's microsd but use TWLoader's UI? I've looked into it but I'm not sure and I wouldn't want to brick my flashcart (I am also running Luma and B9S on a N3ds). Also if someone could link me to some compatible themes or the theme requirements that'd be really helpful

2. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Gambia, The
    It's not an original R4. Original R4 cards don't work with DSi/3DS and don't support SDHC.
    Someone ported ysmenu to it if it's from r4isdhc.com. You can google it.

3. compilequietly

OP compilequietly Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks for the info is this what you're talking about? htt ps://gbatemp.net/threads/wood-and-ysmenu-on-r4i-rts.271914/

4. zacchi4k

zacchi4k GBAtemp Maniac

Italy
    It DOES work. I have that exact same cart and I use it with TWLoader.
    Although sometimes it hangs when it asks to press start and you have to retry.
    Also, when booting the cart itself from TWLoader, you have to enable Slot-1 reset, but when launching games directly from TWLoader, or when adding them, you have to disable Slot-1 reset

Last edited by zacchi4k, Jan 11, 2018
    compilequietly likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Compatibility, TWLoader, R4isdhc