r4icard.co.uk ?

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, got the email with code from online-trends (just under 4 hours). Not got the Switch to hand to test it but soon as I get home I'll try it out, then cancel my order with R4card.co.uk :)

NEO-BAHAMUT-

Trophies
XP
Country
might just be geo locate - working here fine for me
https://www.online-trends.net/ukstore/ says 82 left.
If not in uk try proxy ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My tracking number from them is fucked - not working right , i bought X 2 pro's 17th of May. They aint responded to me since Saturday when they shipped.
Online trends grab key and NXloader - middle finger to shipping times.

I bought mine on the 19th. They also have been out of stock all this time. So I’m sort of lost in limbo. I don’t want to cancel the order in case it is actually being worked on. Yet I don’t want to buy from anywhere else as i don’t need any more.

Jungle_Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought mine on the 19th. They also have been out of stock all this time. So I’m sort of lost in limbo. I don’t want to cancel the order in case it is actually being worked on. Yet I don’t want to buy from anywhere else as i don’t need any more.

I cancelled my order (giving them 24 hours to respond, then will charge back via PP) and purchased at Online-trend

My 2 x sx pros are already enroute from r4card.co.uk . They arrive same day i leave for hols . I knew I would miss the delivery so i bought from online trends to get earlier access. The choices I made were informed.
You were one of a very few lucky ones then

Last edited by Jungle_Jon,

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country

I've just been sent the SX OS License from R4Card. I ordered the Pro bundle on 11th June. It says my order has been changed to processing, which it was on anyway, but they've sent the license ahead of the dongle. Weird! - But none the less, a promising development.

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I cancelled my order (giving them 24 hours to respond, then will charge back via PP) and purchased at Online-trend

You were one of a very few lucky ones then
If i could smear my Irish luck nuts all over i would !. Its fucking awesome.

toccy

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just been sent the SX OS License from R4Card. I ordered the Pro bundle on 11th June. It says my order has been changed to processing, which it was on anyway, but they've sent the license ahead of the dongle. Weird! - But none the less, a promising development.

Nice random order then, Placed my order for the Pro 18th may, Emailed them Saturday they said I was in first batch and its was being shipped, Not received a licence email.!

Still says processing and no tracking info but it looks like only 1 person has tracking info which doesn't work anyways.

Last edited by toccy,

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice random order then, Placed my order for the Pro 18th may, Emailed them Saturday they said I was in first batch and its was being shipped, Not received a licence email.!

Still says processing and no tracking info but it looks like only 1 person has tracking info which doesn't work anyways.

I just asked them when I shall be expecting the dongle. This was their reply:

ScreenHunter_05 Jun. 19 16.26.jpg

So, I'd just hang fire for the time being. Admittedly things are all over the place but I think it's a case of 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. I will say this though, I would hate to be in the process of sorting this mess out at their end. But I think what we can take away from this is, that they are doing something. A lot of people have called them scammers etc.. and although they have been quiet on the question front, they obviously intend to fulfil the orders.

Just further received this:
ScreenHunter_05 Jun. 19 16.32.jpg

So, worst case scenario, a week and a half to wait for the dongle. I'm in no rush, I've got my PS5 and spectredev's exploit to keep me happy until then.

toccy

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks @GunzOfNavarone just got that reply but I don't use facebook! :sad: PM me if anything interesting is posted there :mellow:

are they answering questions per order basis on there ?

Last edited by toccy,

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks @GunzOfNavarone just got that reply but I don't use facebook! :sad: PM me if anything interesting is posted there :mellow:

are they answering questions per order basis on there ?

I don't think they're answering in the group because once they do, a dozen others then post. Your best bet would be to email them on the email address at the website.

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finally back from work. Code form online-trends is working a treat, got SX OS running and tested with Doom. Gonna test a bunch of other games (including LA Noire which I hear has problems for at least one person), but all is well so far. Only thing left is to order a bigger Micro SD card

KungFuzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Feels like a kick in the bollocks when other people are enjoying their new found switch joy and us who ordered from r4card have nothing. I too received the automated response when I tried to email them. FFS this is annoying.

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
They sold out mid order, guess im stuck hoping R4Card.co.uk can deliver.

It's nice, given how they are so busy (as everyone says), but still have found the time to update and change their website's layout, but not update their customers on the latest situation :unsure:.

I believe they have had less TX's pros sent to them than they were told. This has meant they have picked some (maybe randomly, maybe just not all the orders before the 20th, as THEY originally stated) to fulfill.

I'm not annoyed at it being delayed, shit happens in life, what i'm annoyed at is how they have handled it.
They have on numerous occasions made promises and never explained the failure reason.
IF THEY JUST TOLD THE TRUTH NOW and KEPT OPEN COMMUNICATIONS, people could make an inform decision if they want to wait or not.
Instead they have people venting, here/FB group/ Emails, all wanting to know the same information, which should have been proactively told to them before they even knew they needed to know it ( this is customer management 101).
I don't believe for one second that Any one in r4card writes or has written any part of the website . Bitch that process out much like TX has done. Flying in 10 mins 60 AAA titles in toe.

slainfu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally back from work. Code form online-trends is working a treat, got SX OS running and tested with Doom. Gonna test a bunch of other games (including LA Noire which I hear has problems for at least one person), but all is well so far. Only thing left is to order a bigger Micro SD card
Out of curiosity, is the first-time update for Doom content in-game or as normal within Horizon?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: DaveLister

Nasha004

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
Probably best to add onto this thread, I ordered from r4ib9s and haven’t got a tracking number from them after they said they shipped has anyone ordered from them before?

woodsey1982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've filed a paypal refund request which was accepted overnight. Site kept pushing the dates back for my order and then eventually just stopped answering my emails.

The whole distribution has been a disaster to be honest.

Reactions: toccy

Nasha004

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
I've filed a paypal refund request which was accepted overnight. Site kept pushing the dates back for my order and then eventually just stopped answering my emails.

The whole distribution has been a disaster to be honest.

Hi thanks for your reply, did the site say they had shipped it or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo