Hacking R4i upgrade SDHC problems!!!!???

buckwatters

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I was wondering if you could help me out with a problem I am having with my R4i-upgrade.

So last week I purchased the R4i and it came in the mail on saturday, I had to purchase the i because I had alray updated to 1.4 (not knowing that was a mistake). So today I wnt and picked up a SanDisk 4gb micro SDHC card and uploaded the new kernal from R4i-SDHC.com. Every time I attempt to access a gme on the card, the DSi keeps giving me an error message. SO I was wondering if you guys could offer any advice.

Also, I did create a folder named Games so I know that isn't the reason.

Thanks a bunch!

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NEWER models of the R4i SDHC are capable of passing DSi 1.4 firmware, but older models are not. The DSi going to a black Error screen means yours is not.

buckwatters

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
NEWER models of the R4i SDHC are capable of passing DSi 1.4 firmware, but older models are not. The DSi going to a black Error screen means yours is not.

So do you know which model I should buy then?

buckwatters

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:

So do you know which model I should buy then?

lupascu69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
yes, sorry ! we will try to improve in future!

2009-09-16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B,rgds!
Cathy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???? Lupascu Dan
????? 2009-09-15 18:11:27
???? info
???
??? Re: Update to V1.4

But my card is bought in august, an r4i.That card wont work with the new kernel and the v1.4?

Posts merged

We will need a new flashcard to use teh new kernel, i recived this email after asking if my r4i bought in this august will work with the new kernel

pyrolysis

Trophies
XP
Country
Must destoy R4i
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users