R4i RTS announced

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
can you go try games like kingdom hearts, ragnarok ds online korea and tomodachi collection
smile.gif

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nago said:
Hahaha, poor mbmax. All he really wants is for EZ5 users to update their firmware.

Can't we just give peace a chance!?
Sometime things must be said.

We need feedback for the new kernel 2.0 RC3 and be on the portal could be very helpfull.
It's not the case
sleep.gif

nadoon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait....M3 is the same creator as R4?? I thought r4 was dead. I mean it has a lot of clones, but I'm getting the R4i Ultra one.

There is:

R4i SDHC
R4i Ultra
and now
R4i RTS

okay, someone please explain.

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate people who buy R4 clones... a few days ago I tried convincing a guy on another forum that R4's are clones and shithouse and that he should get an Acekard... but some other idiot then says about how great R4 is and how awesome the functionality is... so what does he do he go and buy the R4 clone.... argh!!!

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
Posting this late means I will probably be ignored... don't care.

1. NEW firmware is for NEW product.... read people the new firmware does not say anything about R4DS support. If you want new firmware look at the R4li.com site, which brings up the next question... if they are making official updates for the original R4 what is M3 team doing?

2. For all the noobs that never got the clue, The M3 and R4 teams were closely associated. The R4 team did the software(R4 firmware always came out day or two in advance of M3)... hence when they folded so did the current(at that time) M3 support. The M3 team then developed their own updates, which could be see by the bugs in new firmware. They did manage to iron out most of the issues and when they could not they developed a whole new product from scratch that they knew everything about.

3. Yes I own an R4. I did the research and read reviews and bought one (well) before the cyclo came out, I believe I was in one of the first dark cart batches. No I have not bought another cart. Yes I was saddened to see the R4 name dragged through the mud and cloned to the state it is now. I have not bought another cart because... It still works... true there are issues with several games, just nothing I was going to play anyway. If there had been an issue I might have upgraded before now.

4. I am looking at getting a DSi, do not have one yet, seeing what the hacking scene can come up with... and I will probably get a "i" compatible cart as well. Again I will wait for reviews and sure as hell do the research to get the cart best suited to my needs. Which is again what it boils down to... the needs of the individual. Some need every feature they can get, some need simple support.

5 Final - If the M3 team is taking over true support for a cart that was almost half theirs to begin with, bully for them. Hopefully they can quell some of the cloning by reigning in the name "R4". If they want to try and support, as I see it 5 products, then let them. They will only hurt themselves if they do not maintain the support. There is a point of obsolescence that everything reaches. Some companies see this too early in a business plan and make what they believe is a preemptive move and discontinue support, again this only hurts them. Causing a schism between customer and company and souring a relationship. This however is not planned obsolescence, the difference being that the business model is set in way that there is a product EOL (end of life). That is difficult to plan for in a quickly changing scene, but I digress... Every company wants to make money... that is the measure of success in a capital driven market. So yes product come and go, greenlit and abandoned... it is just business after all.

gameyeeeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
r4rts.cn is a clone website of r4rts.com, not the official website.

Check the domain infomations for r4rts.com and m3adapter.com,g6flash.com,,,show very very similar , so its may be M3 Product

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
samon said:
R4i RTS is exactly the same as it name says. It is just an amazing little device like original size DS cart and a perfect solution with no need to purchase additional components or deal with any messy software and truly the easiest media enhancer ever being done.
o.0...what a strange necropost.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more