R4i gold RTS feature not working

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by stephysanrio, Jun 22, 2013.

1. stephysanrio
    OP

stephysanrio GBAtemp Regular

Jun 26, 2012
    United States
    Miami
    I been playing legend of Zelda phantom hour glass? (First time playing this)
    First I was playing on an r4 dual core 2013 but on a Ds lite and then changed to a 3ds and couldn't play because it wouldn't recognize the card so I added the game and save file to an r4i gold and since I keep dying (go figure...) xD
    I thought the real time save might come in handy BUT it isn't working out!

I have enabled it and set the hot key to a + b + touch
    When I do that on the game I get the menu to save .. (Etc) I press save and it freezes. It makes a beep noise and nothing else. It does this with all the games I have (around 5)

I remember this would happened on an rts lite 2013 too /:

Ugh why am I not playing on a dstwo? Anyhow I just want to be able to fix this for future reference !
    Any help would be appreciated. Yes I like to write a lot hehe

2. daysandy
    This message by daysandy has been removed from public view by raulpica, Oct 4, 2013.
    Oct 3, 2013
  3. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    The M3i Zero is a dead card and not suggested anymore compared the R4i Gold which if it uses Wood R4 is updated regularly is high recommended.
    As well I always suggest checking out nds-card.com, GBAtemp's official Sponsor for flashcards.

As for the problem on this page, it sounds like a formatting problem, back up your card and reformat with this
    http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/utilities/download-panasonic-sd-formatter-31-windows-f27344.html
    using these settings
    FORMAT TYPE : FULL (OverWrite)
    FORMAT SIZE ADJUSTMENT : ON