IggyT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I recently got a R4i Gold + cart and being compulsive and inpatient I loaded ntrboothax onto the cart.
I didn't know that there is a switch in the cart and I could just switch it and already be in ntrboot mode.
Anyway after loading ntrboothax on the DS part I then switched the cart to ntrboot and install CFW on my N3DSXL.
I have loaded some CIA's like Advance Wars 2 and a 3DS CIA for Pokémon.
I'm having trouble with generic errors trying to load .cia files that I have converted from .3ds.
Is it possible to run 3DS games from the cart? and can I re-flash the cart to do this?
Thanks.
Iggy.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I recently got a R4i Gold + cart and being compulsive and inpatient I loaded ntrboothax onto the cart.
I didn't know that there is a switch in the cart and I could just switch it and already be in ntrboot mode.
Anyway after loading ntrboothax on the DS part I then switched the cart to ntrboot and install CFW on my N3DSXL.
I'm having trouble with generic errors trying to load .cia files that I have converted from .3ds.
Is it possible to run 3DS games from the cart? and can I re-flash the cart to do this?
Thanks.
Iggy.
depends what Hardware revision it is not really an easy way to tell that i know of but according to 3ds.guide it says only HR 5 has a backup available go to this link https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(ntrboot) scroll down to section V and follow that guide and the r4i carts only run ds games not 3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
Thanks.
Iggy.
No, it is not possible to run 3DS games from the cart as-is, and I don't think you *can* flash it to play 3DS games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night