r4i gold 3ds

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by thejasperchan, Nov 25, 2015.

1. thejasperchan
    OP

thejasperchan Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2015
    New Zealand
    hey, I'm new here. I have recently purchased this flashcard and I can't seem to get it to work... I went on their website (www.r4ids.cn) and downloaded their latest firmware i guess and whenever I tried to load it, it would just be on a black screen and it would just freeze. I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find an answer... so please it may sound like a noob question but did I do it right? or did I do anything wrong? Because I thought all I had to do was download the wood files and put it on the root of the sd card and it should work. I have a ds lite, dsi and 3ds xl and it doesn't work on any of them.

thanks in advance

2. Kayleea

Kayleea Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2015
    United States
    First of all, what did you put on the tf card ? The files on root of the tf card should be "__rpg", "_DS_MENU.DAT" and the DS roms.
    If you got these things right and you still have the black screen problem, then you could try to use a new microsd card as it may has something to do with the tf card.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice