r4ds questions

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Phil Shifley, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Phil Shifley
    OP

Phil Shifley Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2013
    United States
  2. Phil Shifley
    OP

Phil Shifley Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2013
    United States
    reviews seem good..I think ill get it purely to play a few ds roms nothing els. Is this the best card for that?

3. Xexyz

Xexyz GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz

Jul 29, 2013
    United States
    沖縄県
    The BEST card is here. It plays DS, SNES and GBA, and more.

4. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ Spooky cute.

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    I suggest if you want a legit card form a legit dealer I suggest checking out GBAtemp's official sponsor nds-card.com
    R4i Gold
    R4
    Supercard DSTwo

5. Rezatron

Rezatron Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2012
    Canada
    That's the original R4 which can run the Wood R4 kernel. It's very good although it has some big limitations nowadays which are stated in that link.

If you have an original DS or DS lite, a 2GB or smaller microSD and just want to play some DS games (maybe some homebrew) you can't go wrong with it.

PS: Real Hot Stuff is a legit dealer. Ignore other posters who try to funnel you towards a certain shop. I think Mr 9000 posts (lol) above and others are getting a cut.

6. Xexyz

Xexyz GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz

Jul 29, 2013
    United States
    沖縄県
    She is a Ms. :glare: NDS-Card and RHS are both legit.

7. Rezatron
    This message by Rezatron has been removed from public view by tj_cool, Oct 10, 2013, Reason: Off topic.
    Oct 10, 2013
  8. Xexyz
    This message by Xexyz has been removed from public view by tj_cool, Oct 10, 2013, Reason: Off topic.
    Oct 10, 2013
  9. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ Spooky cute.

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Nds-card has been GBAtemp's official dealer for close to two years now and a trusted site for even longer. I get nothing out of recommending the site other than the knowledge that it's helping keep GBAtemp alive by sponsoring our site. I am not saying RHS isn't a legit site, but buying from them doesn't help our site so I rarely recommend it unless someone asks for a list of legit dealers, then it's always on that list.
    And that's Ms.9000 posts to you!

10. Rezatron
    This message by Rezatron has been removed from public view by tj_cool, Oct 10, 2013, Reason: Off topic.
    Oct 10, 2013