Hacking R4DS NEW KERNAL 1.19

panther24

Trophies
XP
Country
tKo HaXoR said:
you could buy another card which is highly recommended, but it isn't necessary! If you just need it for roms, R4 is for you, but if you are looking for little Nic-Nacs and better features you should buy another flash cart.
thanks
gbasp.gif
so using it for games only theres not a problem thanks. it just seams like people are saying things to get people not to buy this r4 thats all?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
panther24 said:
tKo HaXoR said:
you could buy another card which is highly recommended, but it isn't necessary! If you just need it for roms, R4 is for you, but if you are looking for little Nic-Nacs and better features you should buy another flash cart.
thanks
gbasp.gif
so using it for games only theres not a problem thanks. it just seams like people are saying things to get people not to buy this r4 thats all?

Well we have some people who become fanboys with certain cards and they find it in their duty to tell everyone else their card sucks and they should buy the one they have. However in the case of the r4 some people will give you the right information which is clearly not to buy the r4 at this moment in time as the r4 team seems to be gone.

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
panther24 said:
panther24 said:
hmm
well ive opened my r4 and the code is 0815 it was supplied with a cd software disc
every game ive played works so whats the fuss ?
or do i need to buy another card ?
can some please answer my question

as long as your happy, most roms work its fine even if its a fake as long as it works you should be happy and anyway who need slo-mo or to be able to save anywhere if it can bug your game(i like glitching but buging is a no-no) so just keep it until the new ds then but a flashcart for that.....(unless they go like psp and use disks)

AeroHex

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
good god people stop being so tight and get a paypal accont then go to dealextreme and get a real card

acekard 2 and dstt are about $10-13

if you want good quality for you money get a supercard or m3 real

AeroHex

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
lazyguy said:
thread is tl;dr

so if i have a real r4, is it safe to use this firmware for r4 clones?
Yes it is, but there is really no point in doing that, as they are all the same firmware...

????

are you saying m3 use them same firmwares as supercards...???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Mario and Luigi's Bowsers inside Story