R4 suggestion

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Lamp180, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Lamp180
    OP

Lamp180 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2008
    United States
    Ok, how about like you hold down like 3 keys at the main menu of the R4 to activate the cheat archive. I'm not sure if anyone has done this before or whatever. I just wanted to know, and what I mean by active the cheat archive it will be like if you don't hold the buttons it will not show the cheats, if you hold the buttons it will show you the cheats.

2. LokusT

LokusT Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2007
    Northern Ireland
    The chances of any firmware updates with features like that range from little to none, I would think. There hasn't been an update in months and I doubt they will bother to add anything at all now that they have apparently ceased production. Sorry, but I don't think it will happen.

Also, this is the wrong thread, no?

3. Lamp180
    OP

Lamp180 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2008
    United States
    What about a usermade firmware?

4. ojsinnerz.

ojsinnerz. Damned

Oct 27, 2007
    Canada
    Canada
    The R4 team is not gonna make any new firmwares, except the one that'll brick DSs with fake/clone R4s in it.

They're never gonna make a new firmware with any features. The R4 is at the end of it's life.

So, if you've bought one recently, you're out of luck, and just bought a cart with no support.

EDIT: You mean the YSMenu? Probably not.

5. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

Aug 14, 2007
    ‭jerkland
    Fifty quid says it never happens.

6. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    not after nintendo went after them anyway