Hacking R4 stuck at loading

Xale

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now before anyone tells me to read the thread about reasons why this might be happening, i would like to say that i have already read it and that thread helped none at all. i have had my r4 for a while with a two gig card, i put the recent wood r4 on it and it worked fine, my gf traded me her 4 gig for my 2 gig, so i put everything i had on my two gig on the 4 gig and now its just stuck at loading, and i have no clue why, can somebody help me please?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah about that...the R4's that can use wood are only SD compatible...and there is a nice thread that states it almost the exact same way that I just said it...And since anything over 2gb is SDHC...you should get that microSD back from your girlfriend and tell her that because you didn't read said thread, you must now go through the trouble of swapping your microSDs back...Have fun.

Xale

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Yeah about that...the R4's that can use wood are only SD compatible...and there is a nice thread that states it almost the exact same way that I just said it...And since anything over 2gb is SDHC...you should get that microSD back from your girlfriend and tell her that because you didn't read said thread, you must now go through the trouble of swapping your microSDs back...Have fun.
see...about that, my gf is currently right next to me right now, so i can get it back easily, but anyway, thank you for said advice i shall get my sd card back

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls