Hacking R4 revolution

Calculus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure not to buy from mrmodchip.co.uk, I have read many reports and personally find him to be a crook that serves to steal money of the UK citizens. I don't live there so sorry I can't give you a positive suggestion.

sanghoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
my r4 came from dealextreme... not the fastest one from the bunch, but once it got sent to hongkong post it arrived here within 3 days (belgium)... no complaints what so ever
smile.gif

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
i got from dealextreme, very nice people. i've ordered 5 R4's from them (for friends and gifts etc) all work no probs. and i've talked with their customer care, VERY nice. they lowered the price AFTER i bought it, and i emailed them about it. without me actually asking for them to give me the money, they refunded me instantly.

KrAzY3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rydas.com
XP
Country
United States
I went with DealExtreme. I got the R4 shipped with a Kingston 1GB card for 42 bucks. I think that deal is hard to beat, but the wait was a bit longer since it came from Hong Kong.

ejp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want fast, reliable and uk based then I'd always reccomend www.cheapmod.net, he ships from the uk and is very reliable.

If you don't mind waiting a bit longer on the postage then some of the suggestions above might save you a couple of quid. I've always used www.gameyeeeah.com for cheap and slow to the uk.

mehmed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can recommend Winsunx. It all went fine with me. I bought 10 bundels of R4 English version with a 1 Gb Kingston micro sd. 41.80 dollars a piece.

psxbox is ok to. A R4 is 27,50 dollars a piece. 17,90 dollars for a 1 GB sandisk micro sd. The service of psxbox is very good. I bought in septembre last year a g6 lite. The gba menu was faulty. I could not see the pictograms in de gba menu. So idecided to turn it back last week. They made no problem. They send me a EZflas 5 with 2 expansion packs and 1 micro sd kard of 1 gb.

Very nice.
yaynds.gif
gbasp.gif
grog.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ya just order from dealextreme or kaidomain, same site and same price..it'll take a while but what's the rush anyway
smile.gif
you'll get it within a month, a long time ago usps mail was that slow anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ