Hacking R4 doesn't boot up after i formatted micro sd.

mayver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hello guys, i have problem with my ds lite,
i've just bought the thing and it was running fine,came up with an R4 SDHC 2013 with some games, ive played a bit and then decided to download more games, i've mistakenly deleted some system files that were present in the sd card, so when i power up the ds and endless loading screen shows up.
Ive tried several frimewares until i got one to boot up, but it crashed when i tired to start a game, now its even worse, the ds boots up and after the safety screen i get a nice infinite white screen.
please help, thank's.

mayver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
thanks for the fast reply, Im on it !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

damn, still white screen lol ive tried another sd same result :5

edit: after digging up the forums, ive found another member who's had the same R4 as me, he mentions that his R4 was originally intended to run a modded wood frameware, and any other framework would not work. ive contacted him so maybe he could help me out.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/alternate-firmware-loader-for-r4-sdhc-dual-core-2013.356229/

Last edited by mayver,

mayver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
okay thank's, ill try it out, is is the same R4 you discussed in the old topic ?
edit: sadly it doesnt work, still white screen, i have no idea what i messed up so badly lol
i think the R4 is done, becasue usally when the framework doesnt work it just stucks up on the black loading screen, now just endless snow white.

Last edited by mayver,

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If I remember, the firmware you must use is indicate in the card sticker in very small words, search for that firmware, I had teh same problem years ago.

mayver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
If I remember, the firmware you must use is indicate in the card sticker in very small words, search for that firmware, I had teh same problem years ago.
nothing like that on the card sticker:
R4 2013 SDHC 3DS DSI www.r4isdhc.com Dual-core Smart update is all i can read.
I just came back from the guys who sold it to me and its all fixed, i got the original frimeware back, i will upload it and post it later in case someone runs into the same trouble as me, anyway thank's yall for he help, i really appreciate.

Last edited by mayver,
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: