Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a 3DS v10.2.0.28E and I already ordert

- R4i 3DS RTS SDHC Red
- R4i Gold 3 DS RTS - 100% R4i Original

After 30 days I still didnt get my cards. The hompage of this Company is closed. Telefon numbers are off and they dont reply to my emails anymore. Long story short, dont ever order something through mediadax.de even if its online again!

My question is:
Does anybody know a good trusted online shop from their own experience to order those cards mentioned above with fast delivery? Most of them are ordering it from China coz they dont have it in their stock!

Since I already opened a new thread I have one more question:
Is that right that I can copy any NDS rom on this card and play it on my 3DS, right? Can someone confirm it? I remember 7 yrs ago I could do it just like that. Now I have a Old 3DS v10.2.0.28E?

olshrimpeyes

Your question is bad and you should feel bad
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's always the standby nds-card I'm fairly certain they ship to most of Europe. You're likely going to have to ship from china no matter what a lot European countries have b some pretty strict regulations on piracy devices.

Last edited by olshrimpeyes,

dahood

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you guys. Nice to see so many members here helping others. I will try modchipcentral. Hopefully they have it on stock and delivery will be fast :)

Reactions: cvskid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also