R4 Anytime Upgrade?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Coolperez8, Mar 30, 2013.

Mar 30, 2013

R4 Anytime Upgrade? by Coolperez8 at 9:03 PM (382 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Coolperez8
    OP

Member Coolperez8 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey, I've been wondering if anybody could make me an Upgrade software for R4 Sd-hc Dual Core (3ds & DSi, White.) It basicly downloads Kernel Software in a Selectable Language from here: <snip> With that I don't have to be at a Computer to upgrade my R4. And if possible make it able to download Games from Coolrom.com (Make sure that it Unzips/Unrars archives, How it basicly upgrades is download the data and Puts it in a folder named "temp" on the root of the sd card. It then says "Preparing... 1/3" and shows a progress bar so you can tell if it's frozen. then it says "Deleting Old Kernel Data... Do Not Turn Off Your DS! 2/3". It Finds folders with matching names from the previously downloaded files in the "temp" foldeer on the root on the card and deletes them Then After that, It Says "Replacing New Kernel Data... Do Not Turn Off Your DS! 3/3" after It's done, it says "Please Power Off Your DS to Complete the upgrade!" after you reboot... You Have the new kernel!

2. pyromaniac123

Member pyromaniac123 ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

United Kingdom
    You don't seriously expect someone to do all that do you?

3. Coolperez8
    OP

Member Coolperez8 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    It would be kinda nice though...