Hacking Quick Question Re: SSBB USA Update

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those who have done the 15% trick or let the update run to 100%...Even though no one has used the USA Brawl disc yet, does anyone have any ideas/predictions as to whether or not the Wii will do some kind of update again for the US version, or if it even needs to? Or, possibly, could it create a problem?

James B.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not again.. Please..

Dude. Just wait for it to come out.

Wait for someone to put up a guide.

Read the guide.

There, I can garuntee that that method will work 100%.

moquette

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wum.talevas.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
I can make predictions :

the SSBB disk update will perform even if you did the JAP version one.

the clue is on my research for WUM, on the web site development page, you can find some very interesting informations and specially here : http://wum.talevas.com/inside.html

So if you look how it was for SMG, you can understand how updates works, and how it will be for SSBB and WiiKart
wink.gif

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moquette said:
I can make predictions :

the SSBB disk update will perform even if you did the JAP version one.

the clue is on my research for WUM, on the web site development page, you can find some very interesting informations and specially here : http://wum.talevas.com/inside.html

So if you look how it was for SMG, you can understand how updates works, and how it will be for SSBB and WiiKart
wink.gif

ahh, well according to another user who evidently has the USA retail, his Wiikeyed system would not recognize the disc, which is really disappointing, but expected

edit: and thanks for that chart, good stuff...so yes, it looks like a good idea to let someone who ran the jap update run the usa update first...you know, just in case nintendo has a special surprise in store

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like others have said, we'll find out when it comes out.
For now, we can't really know for sure without proof of someone having the game and updating it with video proof of a WiiKey system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1