1. Slavaka

OP Slavaka Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I havent used my switch in awhile and decided to dust it off. It is currently on 9.1.0|AMS 0.10.2|S . I have been looking into going to 10.2.0. Is there any reason I shouldnt do this, and also what is the best method of updating? I am using hekate/kosmos/atmosphere. Is that still the preferred method? Thank you for any info.

EDIT: Nevermind. I got it done.

Last edited by Slavaka, Dec 14, 2020
  2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    If you explained how you got it done, it might help others. For those reading, ChoiDujourNX or Daybreak are sufficient for updating the firmware offline.

3. Slavaka

OP Slavaka Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Apologies for not getting back to this sooner. I spent hours researching to make sure I did not mess anything up. All I needed to do was an update to hekate/atmosphere directly to the newest version, and then daybreak to 10.2.0(I did not even have daybreak until I updated atmosphere). Then had to update my sigpatches which fortunately enough were already on the forums here. Only other issue I ran into was using the newest tinfoil which I had to do more reading on to see all of the drama surrounding it.

4. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    You could use either Awoo Installer or TinWoo installer and avoid the drama altogether.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - upgrading, question, awhile