Quick Question about Ironhax Installer

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Verakin, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Verakin
    OP

Verakin Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2015
    United States
    Hello all, I'm new to the home-brew scene and all that. I have just downloaded the starter kit, installed the menuhax through the homebrew menu using browserhax.

I have downloaded old ironfall v. 1.0
    Now when i try to install ironhax, it keeps asking me for the version of my console. My version is 10.3, but it doesn't not let me select it. It stays at 9.9

Any help?

2. Tacosaregood

Tacosaregood GBAtemp Regular

Sep 30, 2015
    United States
    SiIvaGunner's Youtube channel
    You have an old version of the installer update it in order to get 10.3 payloads. (It's included in the latest starter pack)

Last edited by Tacosaregood, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Verakin
    OP

Verakin Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2015
    United States
    Thank You, so i just installed ironhax. but now, Whenever i clicked on the save in the game. An error comes up and reboots my 3ds. Is that suppose to happen?

4. Tacosaregood

Sep 30, 2015
    United States
    Did you try running it again? That should only happen for the first time you boot the game.

5. Verakin
    OP

Verakin Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2015
    United States
    Yup, everytime i start the Ironhax save, it gives me "An error has occured, forcing the software to close"

6. Psi-hate

Psi-hate GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater

Dec 14, 2014
    United States
    Houston
    If I run the old eshop app to download ironfall, it says "redownload" since I transferred my NNID from my Ironhax O3DS to my N3DS. Does "re-downloading" it download the old version? For some reason, I keep getting version 1.2 when I download.

7. Tacosaregood

Sep 30, 2015
    United States
    Try uninstalling Ironhax and create a new save file to get to the main menu where it will ask you if you want single player or multiplayer after that delete the save file and reinstall Ironhax
    I don't know, this is something Smealum should know.

8. Psi-hate

Psi-hate GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater

Dec 14, 2014
    United States
    Houston
    It turns out that I needed to update a few files in my 3ds folder. Got it working now. :)