• Replies 3,809
  • Likes 6

locomia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My scummvm games are not showing in wiiflow coverflow , even with scummvm plugin checked, why?

(Games are already loaded in scummvm app)

Using Rhapsodii Shima 10.1 and wiimpathy's database

HelpTheWretched

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Once upon a time in the Mii maker, I put a name for the "creator" that I now find embarrassing. Is there a way to remove it so that it doesn't appear in the list of creators anymore?

junkyur1

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hi! i have a quick question, i have a 3.4u wii and want to update it to 4.2,im aware the servers are down and i need to homebrew it to update it, the question is, would i have any issues re-hacking the 4.2 version? or maybe even updating? im kinda stuck on a loop here

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi! i have a quick question, i have a 3.4u wii and want to update it to 4.2,im aware the servers are down and i need to homebrew it to update it, the question is, would i have any issues re-hacking the 4.2 version? or maybe even updating? im kinda stuck on a loop here
pretty sure modmii by @XFlak is all you need. you shouldn't have any issues regardless of firmware.

anonymysz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I know if native controls are enabled in nintendont you can't quit out of a game normally and have to unplug your wii or hold down the power button, which can damage an HDD plugged into the back. I am aware there was a workaround developed but so far I've been having trouble getting it working. My question is: if there's just one game I want to play with native controls could I just put that and Nintendont on an sd card and manually turn off the wii? Would it damage the sd card (i assume not) and would it damage the HDD if I'm not actually using it to run the game?

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I know if native controls are enabled in nintendont you can't quit out of a game normally and have to unplug your wii or hold down the power button, which can damage an HDD plugged into the back. I am aware there was a workaround developed but so far I've been having trouble getting it working.
You can't exit to the Homebrew Channel with the button combo?
My question is: if there's just one game I want to play with native controls could I just put that and Nintendont on an sd card and manually turn off the wii?
Yes. Put the GC game on the games folder on your sd card, and when you first run Nintendont click on "SD" instead of "USB". It should show & play the game you have stored on your sd card.
Would it damage the sd card (i assume not) and would it damage the HDD if I'm not actually using it to run the game?
No. What would damage either of them? Nintendont damaging the usb hdd because a game is being loaded from the sd card instead of the hdd? No!

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it damage the sd card (i assume not) and would it damage the HDD if I'm not actually using it to run the game?
*i was replying to this ☝️
Thanks, I just heard it was bad to directly unplug an HDD without letting it slow down properly and wanted to make sure.
No, i was just replying to your question on your first post above..
As for is it bad or if turning off the Wii abruptly can damage the hdd, as long as you're not just removing the Wii's power plug from the wall socket while the Wii's working, you should be fine.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might be able to do that with mii using save game manager gx, but I don't know for sure. it can grab miis from your system, and I think you can delete them or modify them.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Reactions: godreborn

Tarmfot

Trophies
XP
Country
Montserrat
I just want to play using my nand saves from a wii to another wii.
How can I transfer my nand saves(using usb loader gx) from the wii nand to a sd?

Can I use this sd from one wii to another?

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can back them with either SaveGame Manager gx. Or through the data management on the Wii's settings, though that wouldn't work for games that have save Anti-Piracy measures.
How can I transfer my nand saves(using usb loader gx) from the wii nand to a sd?
Read above.
For just your saves? or for everything, homebrew apps, games etc.?

Reactions: Tarmfot

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

you also can transfer Miis from a console to other using the wiimote. on the Mii Channel you can copy from/to a wiimote.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8