• Views 514,998
  • Replies 3,816
  • Likes 6

wiileet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have 18 games on my harddrive and they all work fine using usbloader gx, i put 3 more games on last night and none work, i just get a black screen, they work off the backed up disc but not off usbloader gx. the games in question are fifa 09, fifa 10 and pro evo 2009.

any ideas why its doing this.

s1ntex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,
i buy Wii with WiiKey without softmod.

Can I make softmod on console, where is WiiKey? I mean, is there any danger, that i am doing softmod after WiiKey?

Thanks in advance!

batmaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have RBB but when i start it, i get a black screen, i have a wii downgraded to 3.2 but i don't know for surtan what i should do, maby my wii bricks, so what should i do. If i must do something with a ios, do you have please a download link of it. Thank you! And i have a europian wii and i have a backup of my game.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@dazwa: try reinstalling your cios249 and install 222/223 and see what happens. if same problem, check the sleep setting of the hdd...not sure on this though.

@wiileet: does the previously installed games work and only the three newly installed games gives you the black screen? if this is the case, check on the video setting of loader gx for each game. maybe you are running PAL games on NTSC wii or vice versa. but if the case is that after installing the three new games and all of the previously working games also doesn't work, i think your situation is kinda strange.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
razorback78 said:
Dazwa said:
Dazwa said:
I recently added a USB loader to my Wii, but each one I try seems to be having the same problem with games. They'll load the strap loader screens, but as soon as it hits that games respective loading screen, it'll loop forever (In Brawl's case, it was an infinite rotating Smash logo with "NOW LOADING....," with WiiSports's case, it just caught on a white screen). I know the hard drive I'm using (A 250 gb Seagate FreeAgent) works with both the USB loader I'm using and the game I'm attempting to play, because I bought it off a friend who was using it for this very purpose. Any idea what's wrong?

EDIT: I've tried this with USB Loader GX (the loader my friend used), SDUSB Loader 1.5, and WiiFlow, all of which hit the same problem.

quoted since I've gotten no answer yet.
try reinstalling your cios249 and install 222/223 and see what happens.

a friend of mine had this same problem. It turned out it was the ISO on the drive itself. He transferred 100 games from one drive to another all at once... I guess it was too much for his shitty laptop to handle, and some of the games didn't load properly. He eventually figured out which ones work and which dont (trial and error), then 'uninstalled' (deleted) the bad ISOs/Games and reinstalled them.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
s1ntex said:
Hello,
i buy Wii with WiiKey without softmod.

Can I make softmod on console, where is WiiKey? I mean, is there any danger, that i am doing softmod after WiiKey?

Thanks in advance!
yes you could softmod eventhough you have a modchip in your wii..
smile.gif

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OMG Ive an big problem! I have an pal wii on save 4.1 oke Ive used to play backups trough my disk channel and it was okay till 1/2 weeks ago then it gave error 1 2 and 3! with nearly every game! so I´d reset my wii its system menu. then it did work again but, 3 games still doensnt! so I did download an app called wii loader or watever and there the original and the copy did work that didnt work on my disk channel!(fire emblem pal) so I was happy then I did try it again on the disk channel and again

there is an error occured
please press the eject button and remove the disk and check the wii manual.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
I have a small problem. Whenever I play a Wii game trough USBloaderGX channel it posts in the today list that I played USBloaderGX for 1 hour instead of WiiSports or another game.

I know its not a big deal but I love to see my history full with games and not with the loader.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
King Zargo said:
I have a small problem. Whenever I play a Wii game trough USBloaderGX channel it posts in the today list that I played USBloaderGX for 1 hour instead of ``WiiSports`` or another game.

iso or real game?
I know its not a big deal but I love to see my history full with games and not with the loader.

try to install agian? or maybe bad iso

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aeon said:
King Zargo said:
I have a small problem. Whenever I play a Wii game trough USBloaderGX channel it posts in the today list that I played USBloaderGX for 1 hour instead of ``WiiSports`` or another game.

iso or real game?

im pretty dure thats normal it does that to me aswell
but it kinda makes sense because USBloadergx is a channel and you were in that channel playing games lol
rolleyes.gif

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
boof222 said:
Aeon said:
King Zargo said:

iso or real game?

im pretty dure thats normal it does that to me aswell
but it kinda makes sense because USBloadergx is a channel and you were in that channel playing games lol
rolleyes.gif
yup its normal...load your game on the disc channel then see your history full of games.

zigzagzz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello , i currently have a Wii with usb loader gx r633c ios249 (rev 10), i have the twilight hack. i have tried going to setting-update - update all...its says successfully updated.. restarting... when it restarts it is still on r633c. i went to this site http://sites.google.com/site/usbloadergui/...loads/revisions and to the official site http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/ but seemed overwhelmed because i don't want to screw it up. i didn't know if i can just DL the latest revision or if there is something else i do first. Could someone please show me the way on how to totally update ... i having some game issues on Disney's sing it pop hits and GH5

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zigzagzz said:
Hello , i currently have a Wii with usb loader gx r633c ios249 (rev 10), i have the twilight hack. i have tried going to setting-update - update all...its says successfully updated.. restarting... when it restarts it is still on r633c. i went to this site http://sites.google.com/site/usbloadergui/...loads/revisions and to the official site http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/ but seemed overwhelmed because i don't want to screw it up. i didn't know if i can just DL the latest revision or if there is something else i do first. Could someone please show me the way on how to totally update ... i having some game issues on Disney's sing it pop hits and GH5
u know this is the thing with usb loader gx...they usually play around with the apps resulting to unstable releases. i am also a fan of usb loader gx but every time there is a new release a new problem arise. why don't you try to use uloader by hermes? try to install also cios222/223. i do not have GH5 but maybe you could refer to this link for the discussion on this issue: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=176428. i think GH5 owners use the 222/223 to load the game successfully on usb. on the case of disney's sing it pop hits...no idea, i don't have the game either. try running this game also on 222/223.

btw you are still on cios249rev10...why not update to rev14?

you could simply download the latest release of usb loader gx on their site then place it on your sd card apps folder where the usb loader gx is placed.

Dazwa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
Dazwa said:
I recently added a USB loader to my Wii, but each one I try seems to be having the same problem with games. They'll load the strap loader screens, but as soon as it hits that games respective loading screen, it'll loop forever (In Brawl's case, it was an infinite rotating Smash logo with "NOW LOADING....," with WiiSports's case, it just caught on a white screen). I know the hard drive I'm using (A 250 gb Seagate FreeAgent) works with both the USB loader I'm using and the game I'm attempting to play, because I bought it off a friend who was using it for this very purpose. Any idea what's wrong?

EDIT: I've tried this with USB Loader GX (the loader my friend used), SDUSB Loader 1.5, and WiiFlow, all of which hit the same problem.

a friend of mine had this same problem. It turned out it was the ISO on the drive itself. He transferred 100 games from one drive to another all at once... I guess it was too much for his shitty laptop to handle, and some of the games didn't load properly. He eventually figured out which ones work and which dont (trial and error), then 'uninstalled' (deleted) the bad ISOs/Games and reinstalled them.

Unfortunately, re-adding the game only gave me the same "load forever" problem I've been hitting. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am on 4.2e and I want to play backups trough the disk channel wat files do I need? and witch guide does fit with it?(I did update with ninty update not safe one cos iso was defect)

and I have got the hbc preloader uhhh dunno wat more!

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SectionX said:
Aeon said:
SectionX said:
what external harddrive should I buy for my wii to load games from it?

depends on how many space ya want! hmmm I remember something like an list with competilety from usb hard drives

give me the list

I am searching for it!
yaynds.gif
hmmm I am really sure I did saw it somewhere!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...