Creepin' hardcore.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, apparently yalls think my other thread is dead since i got m33 working =/ soz i'll make another =)

1.) how does one get those custom bootup and gameboot animations? (i have CXMB)

2.) what are some of the best cxmb skins, are there any that are just amazingly superb? the ones i have all seem to be all the same, with a couple of variations.

3.) where can i get more of the IR codes? i downloaded the ones from irshell.com, but they dont inlcude the tv brands we have. (although i did find the code for my sony dvd player, and it worked great )

4.) what is a good, free not trial edition, doesnt put words and crap in the corners, video converter? i basically want something that can convert just about anything into mp4's for meh psp.

thanks

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
for video's get pspvc, but don't get version 3.41 since it has a small bug that adds about 6 hours to your conversion time.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
4) Try out PSP Video 9, awesome program and completely free. No watermarks or anything.
wink.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
themuddaload said:
well, apparently yalls think my other thread is dead since i got m33 working =/ soz i'll make another =)

1.) how does one get those custom bootup and gameboot animations? (i have CXMB)
Get a .ctf theme that has a custom coldboot/boot, and sounds.

2.) what are some of the best cxmb skins, are there any that are just amazingly superb? the ones i have all seem to be all the same, with a couple of variations.
Just look around ConsoleSpot. They vary depending on what firmware version you have. I have 4.01 and the best are Apollon, Dark Apollon, Heartbeat, Large Original Black.

thanks

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what exactly is the difference between ad-hoc and infrastructure? im a little confused =(

i thought ad-hoc was local wireless (like multicard play on ds) and infrastructure was like wifi, but i just read something that seemed contrary to my prior assumptions.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
for psp: ad-hoc=psp-psp connection without devices in between.
infrastructure=connection involving other devices such as routers and PC's

for PC ad-hoc however is any connection between 2 computers(doesn't matter what kind) without a dedicated network device in between(such as a router or server)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.