Hacking Questions, questions..

Alexeh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there, I'm new here but I'm going on vacation in a week so I wanted to do some quick research before getting stuff that isn't compatible for the DS Lite (I'm planning to get)..

The Passcard 3 seemed like a good idea, but now everyone is finding problems with theirs. Is this common with newly released DS devices for homebrew? Does the card just need some formatting? Is it back luck?

The Passcard 3 and Mini SD have a high compactibilty rate together right? Are either of these a bitch to get out and in of the console? I've read somewhere the Superpass was.. So I'm just asking to be sure.

Has anyone got some fast/large sized memory cards they would recommend for this combination please? Also wouldn't it be better to get the M3 Perfect with SD cards, because they are larger and cheaper for the same money? (They stick out like 1cm only don't they..?)

It's late so please excuse any errors or mixups I've made whilst typing.

Thanks!
Alex

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i can confirm that the M3 mini SD fits well into the DS lite. Fits like regular GBA games. However, if u put it in the first GBA console, then it'll fit a big more snuggly. I wouldn't worry about it too much if u're only using it on Lite.

KingMax as miniSD works well with the M3 mini SD.

MiniSD and SD prices are very similar. However, MicroSD prices are about double that of miniSD and normal SD.

Alexeh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you
smile.gif

I need an online place with fast online shipping so I can get it in time (preferably in Europe of course)

Can anyone give me a link please??

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks man, there is just so much stuff on this site I never found that..

Edit: Is the M3 Perfect MiniSD version cartridge as big as the M3 Perfect SD version? Are there any profits in one over the other? (except for compatibility, as on m3wiki)

> http://www.importshop.nl/index.php?main_pa...&products_id=28
> http://www.importshop.nl/index.php?main_pa...&products_id=27

The only difference is that the Mini-SD is a tiny bit smaller (but only by a small amount).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom