Hacking questions about the flash carts

doodluv420

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a couple of questions about the flash carts that are already out. Sorry if these questions are answered already, but I've been searching for awhile and couldn't find the answers. What can you expect from a newbie, right?
smile.gif

Anyway, does the Supercard Lite have touch screen on the selection screen? I've seen videos of the G6 Lite in action on Youtube.com and know that the G6 Lite in fact does. I've also read reviews on the M3 Lite stating that one of the cons is that it doesn't have touch screen on its interface. But I have yet to hear anyone comment on the Supercard Lite interface.

I've never owned a microSD before so I was wondering. How do you transfer information from your PC/Mac to the microSD itself? Is there a wire or an adapter that comes with the microSD upon purchase or do I have to buy it seperately? If I do have to buy one seperately, how much do they run for?

With the Moonshell, I've learned that one can use the DS Lite as a movie player and an MP3 player. I want to know if you can close the DS Lite while using the MP3 player or does it have to be open? If you can close it, that'll be sweet. No need for an iPod!

That's all the questions I have. Thanks alot guys.

Jason

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The supercard has no touchscreen menu, it's a simple scroll interface, you transfer infromation to the microsd via a card reader.....if you have something to read SD cards it's fine because microsd often come with an additional adapter to put the microsd into the sd card adapter and then it acts as just a sd card. The card readers can be as cheap as $15 and expensive as $40-$50 pending on your needs. You can close the ds lite shell using moonshell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1