Questions about Modded Switch

bigplaya666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, all! I'm very new to the community, a total noob lol.
I have a V1 Switch that I got modded back in August, and I've only recently figured out how to download games, as the person who modded it for me installed outdated sigpatches.
My current software is:
- Tinfoil 13.0
- System setting says: 13.2.0 | Atmosphère 1.2.5 | S.

My questions are as follows:
1. I'm currently using a 64GB SD card because it was the fastest and most affordable when I had it modded. I want to upgrade my SD to 256GB once I can afford it. How would I do that? (I'm on MacOS, btw).

2. I recently tried to install Super Mario 3D All-Stars NSP from NXBrew, but I keep on getting the "Failed to import ticket!", despite having latest software and sigpatches, how do I fix this? I don't know if it's my fault or a bad download, because NXBrew worked for me when installing my Animal Crossing: New Horizons NSP. I also ran the Bit Fixer tool in Hekate, if that helps.

3. I want to get visitors to my island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons (v. 2.0.4). I know going online will get me banned, but if I do Local Play, will that also get me banned? Also, if Nintendo notices I have pirated software, can I also get bricked? Most places I've seen say the most a Modded Switch can get is a ban, but am I also susceptible to bricking?

Again, I'm a noob, so please bare with me. If you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all so much! :D

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, all! I'm very new to the community, a total noob lol.
I have a V1 Switch that I got modded back in August, and I've only recently figured out how to download games, as the person who modded it for me installed outdated sigpatches.
My current software is:
- Tinfoil 13.0
- System setting says: 13.2.0 | Atmosphère 1.2.5 | S.

My questions are as follows:
1. I'm currently using a 64GB SD card because it was the fastest and most affordable when I had it modded. I want to upgrade my SD to 256GB once I can afford it. How would I do that? (I'm on MacOS, btw).

2. I recently tried to install Super Mario 3D All-Stars NSP from NXBrew, but I keep on getting the "Failed to import ticket!", despite having latest software and sigpatches, how do I fix this? I don't know if it's my fault or a bad download, because NXBrew worked for me when installing my Animal Crossing: New Horizons NSP. I also ran the Bit Fixer tool in Hekate, if that helps.

3. I want to get visitors to my island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons (v. 2.0.4). I know going online will get me banned, but if I do Local Play, will that also get me banned? Also, if Nintendo notices I have pirated software, can I also get bricked? Most places I've seen say the most a Modded Switch can get is a ban, but am I also susceptible to bricking?

Again, I'm a noob, so please bare with me. If you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all so much! :D

Jump in over here and ask away…

https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.488277/unread

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol