The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
About 5 or so months ago before Luma3DS was even released I went through with the tutorial found on reddit for A9HL. Upon finishing the process in which I linked Sysnand and Emunand I have been able to get everything I could ever want and more out of my 3DS. Not to much longer I start hearing nothing but this Luma3DS. No matter where I go I keep hearing about Luma3DS.

So I'm question what exactly IS Luma3DS? I haven't yet gotten it for myself as I tend not to mess with my 3DS with the technical stuff after installing A9HL especially since one of my New 3DS's bricked in the process. I don't what it is and more to the point I'm questioning if it's good enough that I should get it for myself.

To sum up can anyone tell me a thing or two about Luma that would possibly convince me whether I should get this or not?

xyxa

Dokoro
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
@MasterDimentio - Noob-proof custom firmware, as it is described on Github. It has a configuration menu where you can set a small variety of options. You may find many answers to your questions in the configuration menu linked in this post.

In short: Luma3DS is an upkept custom firmware with noob-proofing (ease-of-use) for the user in mind. In my personal opinion it has been more stable and far more easy to use and understand than other custom firmwares. Do you need it? Not necessarily. Is it easier to use than RXTools? I'd say yes. I switched and I don't regret it.

xyxa

Dokoro
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
It wouldn't be accurate to call A9LH a CFW. A9LH runs before the firmware, before your screen even turns on. Do you have access to your 3DS's SD card? The files of your CFW would be found there.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have access to my 3DS's SD card if I were to take out the Microsd card or do microsd management in the settings menu which is a default 3DS app. So I'm still not sure. It's hard to get help when I don't really know what exactly is my FW. I'm using emunand I know that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2