Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi. I've made yesterday some questions on various topics and tutorials about the downgrade on a N3DS XL US but nobody answered and to prevent a brick, I prefer to ask (even on a new thread) instead of jumping on the downgrade wagon and praying for luck:
  • Is there at the moment any safe procedure to downgrade the N3DS with the file found on the iso site? Because I read about the bricks and some tutorials, but the N3DS is barely mentioned in them.
  • When downgraded, can I install any N3DS CFW? Because I read that some downgraded consoles can't access to any hax.
  • Do I need to have a fully formatted microSD card, besides the one that's already on the N3DS with the downloaded files/updates/DLCs and such? Or by only backing up the files and formatting the microSD is ok?
Thanks in advance for the help that you guys can provide. English is not my main language, so I need to clarify my doubts before performing the downgrade.

Joeli53

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To piggyback off the OP since I also have an N3DS: if I am able to successfully downgrade to 9.2 and install a CFW, will I still be able to play my physical copies of newer games, such as Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Majora's Mask, and MH4U? If not, will my existing saves be able to be used with backup copies of the same game? Thanks.

Rosselman

Spooky Skeleton
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
The n3DS is a mixed bag. I've seen some bricks happen randomly, even when following the procedure perfectly. I would recommend to wait, unless you have a hard mod.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1