Hacking Questions about 3DS Downgrade

_Pro_Man_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
I have successfully downgraded my o3ds and now I was going to do my sisters. I have a few questions to ask before I do so, as I really do not want to brick her 3ds. I didn't care what happened to my o3ds, as it is my secondary 3ds (i rarely used it), so I don't know the answers to these questions. When I downgraded my o3ds, my folders on the 3ds where removed and all of the installed games that I had where rewrapped into gifts/presents. It's not a big deal, I was just wondering if that was normal and if there is anything that I should do to prevent that. Next, my sister has started playing Nintendo Badge Arcade. When I downgrade, will her badges be saves when I create an emunand and update it to the latest firmware? If not, is there anyway that I can backup her current progress and then inject it back into the emunand? What about her game save files, will they be ok after the downgrade? I think that most are stored on the 3ds game cartridge itself, but what about the ones that are not?
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hopefully you can answer the questions and help me with my downgrade! :yay3ds:

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Games/saves are not wiped from your system when you update/downgrade. The only thing that might happen would be, for example, owning a game that needs 9.5+ when you're on 9.2. Wouldn't be a problem if you play your games on an updated emunand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s