Question...

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by GuyInDogSuit, Aug 29, 2014.

1. GuyInDogSuit
    OP

GuyInDogSuit I ain't your pa.

Aug 1, 2008
    United States
    Antelope, CA
    If I update my FW, I lose my exploit, don't it? I'm on 3.01, got the MegaMix 101 exploit, and haven't played in a while, now everything is telling me I need to update. I really don't see the benefit of doing so though, as I haven't bought any games lately and have little interest in upcoming titles. Otherwise, if I did update, I'd have to hope for another ninja release, right?

Also, if my PS3 is banned, does that affect my Vita as well? So I couldn't buy anything from PSN to exploit it again later?

2. Arizato

Arizato Memento Mori

Jun 1, 2009

Yes, you will lose your exploit if you update now. Your only hope of getting TN-V/VHBL again would be another ninja release in the future. So basically: Don't update if you don't really see a reason to update.

I guess it depends. I know instances where Sony have banned a console and other instances where they have simply banned accounts. If your console is banned then I guess you are out of luck, though you can always buy the files via the store on PC and download them from there.

3. GuyInDogSuit
    OP

GuyInDogSuit I ain't your pa.

Aug 1, 2008
    United States
    Antelope, CA
    Alright, I thought so. Thanks for clearing that up.

Arizato likes this.
  4. war2thegrave

war2thegrave GBAtemp Regular

Feb 12, 2010
    United States
    Answer...